The Prudential Group Insurance Service Inquiry and Resolution Organization has a unique opportunity for a Lead Communications Specialist to join our Team supporting key initiatives which include projects focused on enhancing the service model and underlying administrative practices.
In this role, you will be responsible to manage the development and execution of a wide range of informational materials for both internal and external audiences.
This position can be in Roseland, NJ or in Dresher, PA.
- Independently develop, interpret, reengineer/rewrite Standard Operating Procedures
- Develop internal/external customer communications including letters, emails, FAQs, and communication plans.
- Partner with the training organization to create training materials.
- Develop presentations for internal meetings with project groups and Senior Leaders.
- Participate in the planning and effective execution of the work needed to ensure appropriate documentation of processes to prevent future corrective action issues
- Identify and manage risks to ensure delivery is on time
- Partner, collaborate and engage business partners across the organization and enterprise throughout the project life cycle.
- Report regularly to management project status and results.
A little about us:
Our support of the military includes providing civilian employment opportunities to transitioning service members and military spouses.