The Strategic Customer Group within Johnson & Johnson’s Medical Devices is recruiting for a Lead Contract Analyst (1 of 2), to be located in one of the following areas: Somerville, NJ; Raynham, MA; Cincinnati, OH; West Chester, PA; or Warsaw, IN.
Johnson & Johnson Health Care Systems Inc. provides account management and customer support services to key health care customers, including hospital systems and group purchasing organizations (GPOs), leading health plans, pharmacy benefit managers, and government health care institutions. The company also provides contract management, logistics and supply chain functions for the major Johnson & Johnson franchises.
Contracting is responsible for the development and execution of contract strategy and execution for customers within the JJMD Strategic Customer Group (SCG). Contracting includes the development and delivery of Contracting Strategies (contracting options / parameters by customer segment), Deal Desk (single point of contact, rapid response hub for developing contracts), Customer Analytics (preparation of customer-ready analytics and materials for the field to support customer updates and negotiations), Contract Administration (Contract executing, loading and tracking compliance) and CPC governance (rules and processes for approving deal exceptions). The Contracting group works in close collaboration with the field to put together the most appropriate offering (products, pricing, solutions and T&Cs) for the customer as possible while still supporting the objectives and strategies of the business.
The Lead Contract Analyst is responsible for driving flawless execution of contracts in support of key accounts aligned to SCG Regions. The Lead Contract Analyst will be the expert on handling RFP/RFI submissions, contract authoring, contract implementation, and contract maintenance. Those responsibilities include coordinating the contract implementation workflow, identifying potential gaps, recommending solutions, and sharing best practices. The Lead Contract Analyst is also responsible for review and redlines of contract terms and conditions in close coordination with legal, Deal Desk & field.
• Lead RFP/RFI process to include gathering required pricing approvals & non-financial information as well review terms and conditions in close coordination with legal, Deal Desk & field for timely submission.
• Develop Contract Execution plans for all incoming approvals to include drafting contracts utilizing approved templates and clauses.
• Ensure development of error proof contract documents, maintaining high attention to details.
• Work closely with Deal Desk and Field on any discrepancy or gaps in pricing approvals.
• Responsible for contract price activation, including optimal contract set up, ensuring all contract data elements are accurately and consistently entered into appropriate contracting systems.
• Coordination of price loading where appropriate providing clear and complete price load direction to price load specialists.
• Direct work flow across contract administration team to ensure flawless execution.
• Implementation of price changes resulting from contract maintenance activity to include scheduled price increases stipulated in the contract and compliance price adjustments for noncompliant accounts.
• Generate contract price files, IDN roster maintenance on contracts, creation of member add letters, and draft amendments.
• Develop and maintain contract templates in contracting systems in support of approved JJMD contract pricing strategies.
• Maintain assigned SOPs and WIs.
• A minimum of a BS/BA is required.
• A degree in Business, Finance, or Sales & Marketing is preferred.
• Minimum of six (6) years of experience in Contracting, Quoting, Pricing or related business experience within a regulated industry is required.
• Strong organizational skills, time management skills and ability to self-manage in a complex / time sensitive environment is required.
• Ability to form strong, trust-based relationships with Account Management, Franchises, Deal Managers and Contract Strategy is required.
• Drive to understand business products and offerings, strategies and business objectives is required.
• Ability to influence and align complex groups of stakeholders towards overall business objectives is required.
• Strong level of ownership and drive for meeting / exceeding expectations is required.
• Ability to drive adherence to protocols and business rules is required.
• Experience with sales teams, contracting needs and leadership mindsets is required.
• Comfort working remotely with multiple lines of business is required.
• Deep experience with quoting systems and support tools is preferred.
• Advanced skills in MS Excel including pivot tables, v-lookups and standard functions is preferred.
• Proficiency in MS Word including track changes and doc compare is required.
• This position will be located in one of the following areas: Somerville, NJ; Raynham, MA; Cincinnati, OH; West Chester, PA; or Warsaw, IN and will require up to 10% domestic travel.Primary Location
United States-New Jersey-SomervilleOther Locations
North America-United States-Pennsylvania-West Chester, North America-United States-Massachusetts-Raynham, North America-United States-Indiana-Warsaw, North America-United States-Ohio-CincinnatiOrganization
Johnson & Johnson HCS Inc. (6077)Job Function