Overview: About Aramark
Aramark (NYSE: ARMK) is in the customer service business across food, facilities and uniforms, wherever people work, learn, recover, and play. United by a passion to serve, our more than 270,000 employees deliver experiences that enrich and nourish the lives of millions of people in 22 countries around the world every day. Aramark is recognized among the Most Admired Companies by FORTUNE and the World's Most Ethical Companies by the Ethisphere Institute. Learn more at www.aramark.com or connect with us on Facebook and Twitter.
Description: Supervise production staff to ensure that food items are prepared in accordance with OP-X production requirements. Trains workers in methods of performing duties and assigns and coordinates work to promote efficiency of operations. This position participates in the preparation and serving of meals and food items. May requisition supplies and equipment to maintain inventory levels.
Must be available to work Sunday-Thursday 10:00 AM - 7:00 PM and other days as necessary. Serv-Safe certification required within one week of start date.
Qualifications: Required Qualifications:
- Good interpersonal and communication skills
- Ability to work in a team environment and demonstrate excellent customers service
- Must have the ability to manage and support the kitchen staff
- Minimum 2 years experience in the food service industry as a cook
- Must be able to understand verbal and written instructions
- Culinary training or degree
- 3 or more years experience in the food service industry as a cook
Back-of-house. Requires frequent lifting/transporting hot food items, ability to work inside kitchen area, interact with heated equipment, steam and other at risk conditions. Involves repetitive motion.
A little about us:
At Aramark, we believe that each of our employees can play an important role in creating the great experiences that become lasting memories.