Do you enjoy working in a fast-paced environment where you can learn something new and make a real difference everyday? Does solving complex technical problems on the Cloud interest you?
If so, we are currently looking for a highly motivated lead engineer to join our growing organization that provides technical solutions that enables Software as a Service (SaaS) on the Oracle Cloud.
This position offers unique opportunities:
* To solve unique challenges in architecting and developing complex and large-scale enterprise applications in the Cloud
* To experience how concepts such as performance, scalability, extensibility, supportability, and resilience truly make a difference
* To build products that have immediate and game changing benefits to our large number of Cloud customers
* To play a significant role in powering SaaS to the next success level
This person will:
* Work closely with senior developers, architects, product management, QA and support teams
* Be involved in the complete product lifecycle: design, prototype, development and maintaining of the technical solutions that makes SaaS a successful business.
Our ideal candidate is someone who:
* Have a positive attitude and exemplary work ethics
* Have strong spoken and written communication skills. Is able to interact effectively with people in varying job functions
* Thrives in a dynamic and fast-paced team environment
He/she is also strong in the following technical areas:
* Core Java, J2EE, OO Design Patterns, REST, SOAP Web Services
* Database: Core JDBC, SQL, and knowledge of schema design
* OS: Unix/Linux environments
Design, develop, troubleshoot and debug software programs for databases, applications, tools, networks etc.
As a member of the software engineering division, you will take an active role in the definition and evolution of standard practices and procedures. You will be responsible for defining and developing software for tasks associated with the developing, designing and debugging of software applications or operating systems.
Work is non-routine and very complex, involving the application of advanced technical/business skills in area of specialization. Leading contributor individually and as a team member, providing direction and mentoring to others. BS or MS degree or equivalent experience relevant to functional area. 7 years of software engineering or related experience.
Oracle is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability and protected veterans status or any other characteristic protected by law.
A little about us:
Oracle is shifting the complexity from IT, moving it out of the enterprise by engineering hardware and software to work together—in the cloud.