Digital Information Technology & Digital Thread
GE(NYSE: GE) works on things that matter. The best
people and the best technologies taking on the toughest challenges. Finding solutions in energy, health and home, transportation and finance. Building, powering, moving and curing the world. Not just imagining. Doing. GE works. For more information, visit our website atwww.ge.com.
AtGE, developing people is embedded in our culture and integral to our growth. Developing people is how we have succeeded across industries and around the world. It's how we've sustained a 130-year record of innovation and reputation for leadership. It's how we solve the toughest challenges for our customers and society. Developing people allows us the build, power, move and cure. It prepares us all for the future. Today, that is as important as ever. Globalization and technology are converging with unprecedented speed to reshape every job, workplace and industry. Our commitment to developing people starts with a belief that education systems must align early and always with the changing requirements of the new economy. It continues with the understanding that employers and educational institutions must collaborate over skills development, enabling people to learn new, relevant skills and work smarter over the entire course of a career. And it creates global leaders, people who can navigate the complexity of our times with clarity, courage and integrity. Developing people is commitment that doesn't just make us better; it makes everyone better. Let GE invest in helping you grow both personally and professionally.
GE offers a great work environment, professional development, challenging careers, and competitive compensation. GE is anEqual Opportunity Employer. Employment decisions are made without regard to race, color, religion, national or ethnic origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, disability, protected veteran status or other characteristics protected by law.
Posted Position Title
Lead Developer - SOA CoE
Location(s) Where Opening Is Available United States
U.S. State, China or Canada Provinces
Van Buren Township
The Lead SOA developer will be reporting into the SOA COE and responsible for the analysis, design, development, testing and implementation activities of contemporary middleware integration solutions to enable reliable flow of information across different enterprise applications & ERP systems. The integration platforms include ORACLE SOA Suite, Fusion Middleware and Cloud Integration platforms like - DellBoomi, ORACLE ICS.
* Serves as the Lead Development Analyst for SOA CoE Integration projects
* Work in a global team environment and take complete ownership of the technical aspects in the project
* Responsible for managing all the deliverables in the Integration development life cycle such as requirements specification, high level/detail design, source code development, test data etc
* Work with and guide vendor team members as appropriate
* Conduct peer reviews for integration deliverables
* Submit and manage the change controls required for code deployment in various environments.
* Participate in design & code review activities, guide development teams
* Coordinates and facilitates design/development related discussions
* Works closely with business and technical teams on the projects, from initial analysis through implementation and transition to production support teams
* Understands and ensures adherence to the Integration governance processes, standards
* BS Degree in Information Systems, Computer Science or related technical discipline or equivalent
* Minimum 5 years IT development experience.
* Legal authorization to work in the U.S. is required. GE may agree to sponsor an individual for an employment visa now or in the future if there is a shortage of individuals with particular skills
Additional Eligibility Qualifications
GE will only employ those who are legally authorized to work in the United States for this opening. Any offer of employment is conditioned upon the successful completion of a background investigation and drug screen.
* Extensive experience in ORACLE SOA Suite (11g/R12) or ORACLE FUSION middleware, Oracle WebLogic Server, Oracle BPM Suite product.& nbsp
* Experience in delivering complex SOA Integration projects with ERP and cloud applications.
* Excellent written and verbal communication skills
* Analytic, creative and business-focused problem solver
* Drive to learn new technology and build in-depth expertise
* Self-organization and time management skills
* Exposure to cloud integration technology platforms such as Dell Boomi, ORACLE ICS
* Experience in working with globally distributed development teams, in different time zones.
* Experience with process quality methodology
* Experience in middleware platform administration, upgrade, patching and installations.
* Experience in integrating with one or more ERP systems (SAP, Oracle)
* Experience/knowledge of relational databases like ORACLE, SQL, DB2
* Experience in Web Based development, JAVA, HTM programming
* Experience / Knowledge of Unix scripting
* Lean Experience or Green Belt certified
A little about us:
GE imagination at work.