Johnson & Johnson is currently recruiting for a Lead Developer – Teamcenter PLM. This position can be based out of Cincinnati, OH, West Chester, PA, Jacksonville, FL or Tampa, FL and will require up to 5 % travel.
Johnson & Johnson, through its operating companies, is the world's most comprehensive and broadly based manufacturer of health care products, as well as a provider of related services, for the consumer, pharmaceutical, and medical devices and diagnostics markets. We strive to provide scientifically sound, high quality products and services to help heal, cure disease and improve the quality of life.
Thriving on a diverse company culture, celebrating the uniqueness of our employees and committed to inclusion. Proud to be an equal opportunity employer.
This position will have lead accountability supporting development of the R&D PLM/PDM platforms using Agile software development methodologies. Utilizes knowledge of business process, project management, computer software and hardware to analyze, design, implement and test information technology in the PLM, PDM, CAD, CAM, CAE (PLM/CAx) domain. This position also identifies technology enablers that support continuous improvement within PLM/CAx enabled business processes. He/ She would lead system development projects and improvements using leading practices such as the Agile software development methodology.
• Backlog Grooming, Solution planning and design including functional requirements, user stories, functional design and architecture
• Lead software development using the Agile methodology (new projects & sustaining)
• Manage Quality & Compliance documentation for PLM/CAx systems software as assigned
• Complete Training assignments & Personal Development Plan as agreed
• Develop key functional areas and critical modules
• Lead and Mentors other development team members
• Bachelor’s Degree in Engineering or Computer Science or equivalent experience is required
• Expert knowledge of Teamcenter PLM is required.
• Minimum of 5 years of experience with development and configuration of Teamcenter PLM is required.
• Experience leading projects is required.
• Minimum of 5 years of experience in R&D, Supply Chain and Quality is required.
• Experience in GxP systems and Computer System Validation in a regulated environment is required.
• Experience working with PLM or PDM systems and understanding the business uses is required.
• Experience working with Computer Aided Engineering & Manufacturing applications is required.
• Experience mapping business processes and associated requirements is required.
• Experience with Software Development Life Cycle (SDLC) practices; waterfall and Agile is required.
• Experience with software configuration management tools is required.
• Experience with Project and Program management practices is required.
• Experience leading teams of colleagues, vendor resources and/or external consulting resources is required.
• Must have experience presenting Solutions resulting from Sprints as part of the Agile methodology
• Must have experience with incorporating user feedback into solutions and backlogs.
• Expert communication skills are required.
United States-Florida-TampaOther Locations
North America-United States-Pennsylvania-West Chester, North America-United States-Florida-Jacksonville, North America-United States-Ohio-CincinnatiOrganization
Johnson & Johnson Services Inc. (6090)Job Function