Lead Development Representatives specialize in specific areas of IBM's Solution Portfolio. Within their area of specialization, they perform the following tasks:
- Cross-sell IBM offerings (hardware, software, services, and industry solutions) directly to targeted customers
- Apply sales and technical expertise required to identify leads and pass them to the appropriate opportunity owner
- Identify, develop and nurture leads generated from marketing campaigns
- Follow up nurtured accounts by contacting customers within specific time-frames
- Follow up outbound calls to targeted customer base with appropriate offers
- Prospect customers via telephone who either attended an event, responded to a mailing or are targeted by Marketing
- Follow brand-defined IBM Routes to Market
- Actively follow-up sell-cycle leads progression, provide feedback on IBM marketing campaigns and document customer pain points and requirements using established reporting tools
Lead Development Representatives will work with Other Digital Sales Sellers, Business Partners.
Experience working in multiple industries a plus.
Location: Dallas, TX
A little about us:
IBM is the world’s largest information technology company with more than 360,000 employees serving clients in 170 countries.