Lead Drupal Software Developer position will be based in Tampa, Florida.
Candidates must to be willing to relocate for this position
Johnson & Johnson is currently recruiting for a Lead Software Developer, Application Services Digital & Analytics to be part of a fast-paced, innovative, and highly visible teams building web and mobile software for our commercial and R&D lines of business. The position will be located in Tampa, FL.
Johnson & Johnson, through its operating companies, is the world's most comprehensive and broadly based manufacturer of health care products, as well as a provider of related services, for the consumer, pharmaceutical, and medical devices and diagnostics markets. We strive to provide scientifically sound, high quality products and services to help heal, cure disease and improve the quality of life.
Thriving on a diverse company culture, celebrating the uniqueness of our employees and committed to inclusion. Johnson & Johnson is proud to be an equal opportunity employer.
The Lead Drupal Software Developer will play a key role in developing Johnson & Johnson’s Digital Experience across brands, electronic media, and software delivery channels. The Lead Software Developer is responsible for research, iterative design, experimentation, and software development on projects delivering CMS enabled commercial brand web sites, native mobile applications for iOS and Android, and internal software focused on employee productivity, sales force automation, and collaboration.
- A Bachelor's degree is required; A Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science is preferred.
- A minimum of 5 years of broad IT experience in web and Internet technologies is required, preferably in a large global organization.
- Experience with object oriented programming principles and enterprise integration patterns
- Experience with agile software development practices – including scrum and test/feature driven development.
- Experience with Drupal 7 engineering, including core development, module development, and site development.
- Experience with git/Bitbucket code management.
- Proficiency in unit and functional testing.
Preferred Skills/Experience (Any of these is a plus)
- Drupal 8 development
- Symfony 2/3 development
- iOS (Swift) or Android development
- jQuery, Backbone, Angualr, and node.js development
Ability to function as part of a team is required. Big picture orientation with strong attention to detail is required. Collaboration skills and the ability to build strong win/win relationships with partners are required. A results and performance driven attitude with strong sense of accountability and drive to get results is required.Primary Location
United States-Florida-TampaOther Locations
Johnson & Johnson Services Inc. (6090)Job Function