Johnson & Johnson is currently recruiting for a Lead, End User Experience. This position will be located in Raritan, NJ.
Johnson & Johnson, through its operating companies, is the world's most comprehensive and broadly based manufacturer of health care products, as well as a provider of related services, for the consumer, pharmaceutical, and medical devices and diagnostics markets. We strive to provide scientifically sound, high quality products and services to help heal, cure disease and improve the quality of life.
Thriving on a diverse company culture, celebrating the uniqueness of our employees and committed to inclusion. Proud to be an equal opportunity employer.
The Lead, End User Experience, is responsible for leading and overseeing user research activities in order to inform experience design, as well as to diagnose adoption and satisfaction issues. This individual will create successful and engaging experiences for the J&J end users around the globe.
Approximate Percentage of Time - Tasks/Duties/Responsibilities
- 35% - Create simple, futuristic, user-centered designs based on user stories, use cases, user research, market analysis, customer feedback, and usability. This includes creating wireframes, and building prototypes in order to conduct usability testing.
- 35% - Conduct user research, conduct Usability Tests and User Research to iterate better designs back into the system. Collaborate with Service Owners to transform concepts & visions into design prototypes & specifications. Gather and define requirements. Work with service teams to understand user stories and business cases and end-user experience. Participate in formative usability evaluation and apply the results to redesign.
- 25% - Contribute to the design standards and promote user-centered design throughout the organization.
- Develop guidelines, standards, and user-centered design processes and ensures that they are fully integrated into the user-centered product development lifecycle. Advocate UXD in within the team and organization.
- 5% - Research Interactive Design and Technology trends.
- Bachelor’s degree required. Computer Science, Interaction design, User Experience Design or related field preferred.
- 6 years of relevant experience in information technology.
- A minimum of 2 years of experience in end user experience to include: design research, user requirements personas, storyboards, scenarios, wireframes, flowcharts, design prototypes and/or design specifications.
- Experience in design of end user applications or processes.
- Expertise in creating wireframes as well as visual design comps.
- Excellent internal communication skills (verbal and written) including ability to work with all levels of the organization.
- Comfort in a fast-paced, highly-dynamic environment with multiple stakeholders.
- Should possess change agent and business partnership skills at all levels of the organization including sensitivity to different cultures and interests.
- Demonstrated practitioner of design thinking and having delivered business outcomes with it.
- Experience using customer insights to extend value, loyalty and to develop new cohesive stories.
- Travel – Up to 5% Domestic and International.
United States-New Jersey-RaritanOrganization
Johnson & Johnson Services Inc. (6090)Job Function
A little about us:
Johnson & Johnson cares for the world - bringing innovative ideas, products and services to advance the health and well-being of people.