Lead Financial Analyst
Description Senior Sourcing Manager Sourcing Manager Senior Sourcing Manager Lead Financial Analyst See More…
Intuit is a leading software provider of business and financial management solutions for small and mid-sized businesses, consumers, and accounting professionals. You probably know us by our flagship products, QuickBooks® and TurboTax®, but that's just the start.
Come join Intuit as part of the Finance team as a Finance Leader in our Small Business & Self Employed Group. We are looking for creative problem solvers with a passion for innovation to join our team and revolutionize the way the world does business.
- A finance & operational leader to Intuit with a focus on driving change and providing financial leadership as we expand our Small Business products in the US and globally
- Make visible financial and operational multi-year outcomes on decisions today through models and analysis of complex product, platform, & technology options
- Be an investments and expense business partner to several key teams, including parts of product development, risk, & analytics
- Drive the consolidation & planning processes for the investments team
- Strategically steer the funding of critical projects
- Executing op mechs for criteria-based decision-making
- Shape and drive finance priorities from strategy to execution including the development of frameworks, use-cases, customer interviews & synthesis of materials into recommendations and action plans
- Enhance our metrics capabilities
- External benchmarks and analytics to inform decision-making
- Independently run projects, analyses and drive sensible automation to take finance to the next level
- Be the voice of finance to several of our key leaders and lead projects that cross multiple business segments
- 5+ years experience in a strategic & financial capacity; Top 30 MBA a Plus; Engineering degree a plus - Proven ability to build strong relationships of trust & influence
- Strong modeling & analytics, demonstrated business acumen, and great problem solving skills - Ability to present complex financial analyses clearly and concisely
- Outstanding verbal and written communication skills with ability to create and deliver effective presentations to all levels
- Proven track record of self-movitation, proactivity, creative & independent thinking, and as well as a pragmatic drive for results
Learn more about our award winning workplace and how we give back to our local and global communities. Discover what it's like to be part of a team that rewards taking risks and trying new things. How far can you think?
Imagine a career where your creative inspiration can fuel BIG innovation. Year-over-year, Intuit has been recognized as a best employer and is consistently ranked on Fortune's "100 Best Companies To Work For" and Fortune World's "Most Admired Software Companies" lists. Immerse yourself in our award winning culture while creating breakthrough solutions that simplify the lives of consumers and small businesses and their customers worldwide.
Intuit is expanding its social, mobile, and global footprint with a full suite of products and services that are revolutionizing the industry. Utilizing design for delight and lean startup methodologies, our entrepreneurial employees have brought more than 250 innovations to market - from QuickBooks® and TurboTax®, to GoPayment, Mint.com, big data, cloud (SaaS, PaaS) and mobile apps. The breadth and depth of these customer-driven innovations mean limitless opportunities for you to turn your ingenious ideas into reality at Intuit.
Discover what it's like to be part of a team that rewards taking risks and trying new things. It's time to love what you do! Check out all of our career opportunities at: careers.intuit.com . EOE AA M/F/Vet/Disability
Intuit will consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with requirements of local law.
Not for you? Check out these other opportunities: