The Financial Analyst is responsible for providing support to the Global Business Finance (GBF) and the Corporate Development teams through proactive financial analysis, due diligence, budgeting, planning and forecasting for M&A transactions. In addition, this role will assist with the mapping of the acquired company financials into Oracle financials. RESPONSIBILITIES:
- As a Financial Analyst you will participate in various responsibilities as follows:
- Assist the acquisition FP&A team integrate with the Oracle FP&A teams within GBF organization
- Build the acquired company's budget/forecast model taking into account the target's P&L structure and post-acquisition operating model
- Assist with the preparations of executive review presentations to Senior Management and acquired company's Management team
- Prepare updates to the Standard Chart of Accounts and product mapping for the acquired company within the Oracle hierarchies
- Prepare M&A scorecard and KPIs related to acquisition performance and costs
- Prepare other quarterly updates for Corporate Development (i.e. Fully Burdened Cost Calculator)
- Support the consolidation of weekly and quarterly forecasts after the acquisition transaction has closed until the loading of the initial budget
- On a monthly basis, work with M&A Consolidations to book actual headcount and P&L activity on the Oracle systems until integration of the acquisition. This involves maintaining acquisition specific cost center mapping files and preparing cost allocations & re-class entries
- Build and maintain high-level knowledge across all business areas by staying current on corporate initiatives, challenges and opportunities across the business.
- Support ad hoc requests from Finance groups and Corporate Development
- BA/BS in Business, Finance or any other quantitative field
- 2-5 years relevant experience (Graduate degree equal to two years experience)
- Prior Finance experience preferred
- Ability to excel in a deadline driven, fast-paced environment
- Ability to get results with little guidance
- Demonstrate strong communication skills
- Ability to work with peers and counterparts in a global / multi location setup
- Expertise in Office Tools - MS Excel, Power Point, Word
- Terrific team player and ability to work independently
This is a fantastic opportunity to be part of a sophisticated Fortune 100 Corporate Finance Team!
****All Qualifications are preferred****
"This position is not eligible for visa sponsorship."Qualifications:
Financial support to business areas through financial analysis, budgeting, planning and forecasting; to facilitate decision making and future business strategies.
As a member of Oracle*s finance organization, you will be responsible for providing all aspects of financial support for planning and control. Assist in consolidation and reporting of financial results; preparation of annual budget. Gather, model, analyze, prepare, and summarize information for financial plans, operating forecasts, trended future specifications, etc.; on a weekly, monthly, or quarterly basis. Prepares recommendations based on analyzes. May perform revenue and expense analysis, headcount and headcount driven expense analysis at cost center level, tracking of product and product line revenue, reconciliation of accounts receivable, variance analysis and ad-hoc analysis as needed. You may participate in cross functional programs and projects.
Duties and tasks are standard with some variation. Completes own role largely independently within defined policies and procedures. Strong attention to detail, organizational skills, and analytical skills. Ability to prepare Excel spreadsheets of high complexity. 2 years relevant experience and BA/BS degree in Finance or Accounting preferred. CPA/MBA desired.Oracle is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability and protected veterans status or any other characteristic protected by law.
A little about us:
Oracle is shifting the complexity from IT, moving it out of the enterprise by engineering hardware and software to work together—in the cloud.