Johnson & Johnson is currently recruiting for a Lead Forensic and Compliance Specialist to be located in New Brunswick, NJ.
Caring for the world, one person at a time has inspired and united the people of Johnson & Johnson for over 125 years. We embrace research and science -- bringing innovative ideas, products and services to advance the health and well-being of people. Employees of the Johnson & Johnson Family of Companies work with partners in healthcare to touch the lives of over a billion people every day, throughout the world.
With $71.9 billion in 2016 sales, Johnson & Johnson is the world's most comprehensive and broadly based manufacturer of health care products, as well as a provider of related services, for the consumer, pharmaceutical, and medical devices and diagnostics markets. There are more than 265 Johnson & Johnson operating companies employing approximately 126,500 people and with products touching the lives of over a billion people every day, throughout the world. If you have the talent and desire to touch the world, Johnson & Johnson has the career opportunities to help make it happen.
o perform value added services for our customers in areas that involve:
• Investigations of potential violations of Johnson & Johnson policies or US and international laws.
• Foreign Corrupt Practices Act control reviews.
• Other work or special projects as required.
Environmental, safety, human resources, GMP and FDA related exposures are audited by other Corporate departments.
Other Skills and Expectations:
• Lead and plan an audit with minimal or no input from the Job Manager. This includes assessing risk, selecting areas to audit, deciding on the nature of testing, the sequence of audit work, etc.
• Work independently and with minimal supervision or guidance.
• Communicate with upper levels of management with the ease and skill of a Manager
• Work directly with high level attorneys and Compliance personnel.
• Make decisions while on site without the assistance of the Job Manager.
• Viewed by stakeholders as the CIA “contact point” for the audit.
• Supervise and / or mentor other audit staff.
• Write an audit report that requires few, if any, changes in content, grammar, formatting, etc.
• Manage multiple priorities concurrently without sacrificing quality.
• Manage in ambiguous situations.
• Develop a schedule of audits to be performed (audit plan) for the succeeding year.
• Work with third parties (clinical research organizations, etc.) to develop an audit strategy.
• Write audit programs.
• Possess the technical skills sufficient to mitigate the substantial risk in a highly regulated area
• Ability to proactively identify, lead and help implement special projects related to audit process, analytics, process improvement, etc.
• Lead or participate in technical or non-technical projects related to the entire department.
The ASG Specialist will report to a Manager. The ASG Specialist will have no direct reports for counseling purposes.
- A Bachelors or Master’s degree in Accounting, Finance or other business disciplines is preferred. Other degrees will be considered on a case-by-case basis.
- A professional certification (CIA, CPA, CMA, or CFE) is strongly preferred.
- 8+ years of prior business experience with emphasis on financial or compliance auditing, fraud investigations, or a position related to the above. Proven expertise through demonstrated results in one of these areas is more important than number of years’ experience.
- Big 4 accounting/auditing experience preferred.
- Existing knowledge and expertise in one of the above areas or a proven aptitude to quickly (within 1 year) gain such knowledge.
- Experience in or ability to both work independently and supervise audit teams
- Up to 30% domestic and / or international travel. Travel may occur on short notice.
- This role is based in New Brunswick, NJ.
United States-New Jersey-New BrunswickOrganization
Johnson & Johnson (6067)Job Function
Internal Audit ITRequisition ID