Johnson & Johnson is currently recruiting for a Lead Software Developer, Application Services Digital & Analytics to be part of a fast-paced, innovative, and highly visible teams building web and mobile software for our commercial and R&D lines of business. The position will be located in Providence, RI.
Johnson & Johnson, through its operating companies, is the world's most comprehensive and broadly based manufacturer of health care products, as well as a provider of related services, for the consumer, pharmaceutical, and medical device markets. We strive to provide scientifically sound, high quality products and services to help heal, cure disease, and improve the quality of life of patients and their loved ones.
Johnson & Johnson intends to open its new health technology center in Providence, Rhode Island. The center will specialize in optimizing information technology and data analytics to create software applications that will serve to improve health outcomes. Johnson & Johnson employs approximately 126,900 people worldwide and is the world’s largest healthcare company. The new Health Technology Center will specialize in advanced information technology.
Thriving on a diverse company culture, celebrating the uniqueness of our employees and committed to inclusion, J&J is proud to be an equal opportunity employer.
The Lead Software Developer will play a key role in developing Johnson & Johnson’s Digital Experience across brands, electronic media, and software delivery channels.
- A Bachelor's degree is required; A Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science is preferred.
- A minimum of 5 years of broad IT experience in web and internet technologies is required, preferably in a large global organization.
- Experience with API design and development including RESTful API design is required.
- Broad technical delivery experience is required. Strong experience with object-oriented development is required.
- Experience working in an agile team is required; working with Test Driven Development is a plus.
- Experience with open source repositories (git) is required.
- Proficiency in unit and functional testing is required. Experience with full-stack PHP development (PHP, RESTful APIs and JSON) is preferred.
- Experience with Drupal 8 is a plus. Experience with Symfony3 is a plus.
- Experience with iOS or Android is a plus.
- Experience with jQuery, Backbone, Angular, and node.js is preferred.
- Ability to function as part of a team is required.
- Big picture orientation with strong attention to detail is required.
- Collaboration skills and the ability to build strong win/win relationships with partners are required.
- A results and performance driven attitude with strong sense of accountability and drive to get results is required.
BE VITAL in your Career; be seen for the talent you bring to your work. Explore opportunities within the Johnson & Johnson Family of Companies.
United States-Rhode Island-ProvidenceOrganization
Johnson & Johnson Services Inc. (6090)Job Function
Info TechnologyRequisition ID
Johnson & Johnson cares for the world - bringing innovative ideas, products and services to advance the health and well-being of people.