Certified HVAC Technician Full Time Monday-Friday, 7 am- 3:30 pm; Alternating Weekends Mercy Hospital Miami, FL Facility Description:
Mercy Hospital has been serving the healthcare needs of South Florida for over 60 years. As a comprehensive healthcare facility, Mercy offers a full range of services to the residents of Miami-Dade county and surrounding communities. A 488-bed acute care facility, Mercy Hospital is accredited by Joint Commission. Mercy is affiliated with over 700 physicians representing 27 medical specialties. Its Centers of Excellence include: The CyberKnife® Institute, The Heart Center, the Maternity and Women's Health Center, the Miami Cancer Center, the Minimally Invasive Institute, the Orthopedics Institute, and the Surgical Weight Loss Center.
As Miami-Dade County's only Catholic hospital, Mercy Hospital is sponsored by the Sisters of St. Joseph of St. Augustine, Florida and is affiliated with HCA East Florida Division, an HCA affiliate. Since its inception in 1950, Mercy Hospital has maintained its reputation for excellence while following the Catholic tradition of caring for God's people and providing spiritual support. Mercy Hospital is dedicated to providing excellent medical care, while remaining true to its mission of caring for the physical and spiritual needs of all the people it serves.
Mercy Hospital is a member of the nation's leading provider of healthcare services, Hospital Corporation of America. HCA Ranks on Fortune's list of Most Admired Companies for three consecutive years. In addition, HCA has also been named one of Ethisphere's World's Most Ethical Companies for six consecutive years. Join our tradition of excellence!
Benefits: We offer a generous compensation package for Full-time and Part-time including: vacation, 401k, and Medical Insurance.
Assist Maintenance Supervisor by accepting the responsibilities for the continuous efficient and safe operations of the Maintenance Shop, equipment and the evaluation of personnel as assigned.
Qualifications: Job Qualifications:
- Advanced knowledge in the operation of generators and switch gear transfers switches, plumbing, electrical, hydraulic and control systems operation.
- Sets up and schedules semi-annual and weekly inspections for department/areas through out the hospital to comply with regulatory requirements for equipment dealing with the maintenance of plant.
- Sets up and monitors work schedule for maximum work completed and makes sure that all jobs are completed in a timely manner and log in at the end of the shift.
- Rotates on call 24 support, or as assigned.
- H.S. Diploma diploma preferred; technical/trade school preferred.
- Minimum 3-5 years of related experience required.
- Certified HVAC/Refrigeration/Electrical mechanic.
- Advanced troubleshoots and repairs Electrical, Plumbing, HVAC, Generator System, and Tube System.
- Proficient use of Microsoft Office applications (Word, PowerPoint, Excel, Outlook) and other applications needed to perform job .