At Exelon, we've got a place for you!
Join the nation's leading competitive energy provider, with one of the largest electricity generation portfolios and retail customer bases in the country. You will be part of a family of companies that strives for the highest standards of power generation, competitive energy sales, and energy delivery. Our team of outstanding professionals is focused on performance, thought leadership, innovation, and the power of ideas that come from a diverse and inclusive workforce.
Exelon will provide you the tools and resources you need to design, build and enhance a successful career. We are also dedicated to motivating the success of our employees through competitive base salary, incentives, and health and retirement benefits.
Join Exelon and share your passion at a forward-thinking Fortune 150 company. Establish yourself in a place where you can truly shine and create a brighter, more sustainable tomorrow. Energize your career at Exelon!
Exelon is looking for a Lead Installation Representative at our Braidwood Nuclear Station in Braceville, IL.
PRIMARY PURPOSE OF POSITION
- Responsible for development and oversight of installation plans, from initiation through closeout, for station modifications while ensuring accountability to Technical Specifications and plant procedures. Position serves as a Task Manager, directly responsible for overseeing the work activities being performed by the Supplemental Workforce.
PRIMARY DUTIES AND ACCOUNTABILITIES
- Responsible for development and oversight of installation plans, from initiation through closeout, for station modifications while ensuring accountability to Technical Specifications and plant procedures.
- Function as a Task Manager, with responsibility for overseeing the work activities being performed by the Supplemental Workforce
- Coordinate between vendors, develop estimates, work with other organizations to develop and lay out the schedule to perform work, and ensure planning is performed
- Hold field work coordination meetings with interfacing groups, and facilitate intradepartmental communication
- Ensure installation plans adhere to the schedule and costs are tracked
- Reinforce safety expectations and monitors the safety performance of the Supplemental workers. Capture performance data in Supplier FMS
- Individual must possess a two-year technical degree with 8 years of utility or related-industry experience
- 3 years of experience in nuclear power plant operations or planning / scheduling maintenance resources as an FLS or project lead role
- Must have complete a positive Leadership Assessment (FLS)
- Excellent problem solving, decision making, and planning skills
- Excellent communication skills
- Financial/budget experience
- Ability to read schematics, wiring, diagrams and PI&Ds
- Fluent use of electronic work management system, Microsoft Excel, Word
- Successful completion of core supervisory/management training and development programs
- Facilitates intradepartmental communication and working relationship to help establish an installation plan to meet the station and project goals
- Oversight directly impacts project safety management, duration and scope during planning and exe
Exelon is proud to be an equal opportunity employer and employees or applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to: age, color, disability, gender, national origin, race, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity, protected veteran status, or any other classification protected by federal, state, or local law.
VEVRAA Federal Contractor EEO is the Law Poster
Exelon believes in hiring men and women who've served in the military: they exemplify the leadership, teamwork, integrity, and commitment to excellence we need. Exelon attends military recruiting fairs with members of E-MAC (Exelon - Militaries Actively Connected), our employee resource group that supports veteran employees. We advertise in military publications, and partner with Transition Assistance Program (TAP) offices.
To learn more about where your skills in the military can be applied at Exelon, visit our military careers site.
Not ready to apply? Follow Exelon on LinkedIn to stay informed on our jobs and company news.