Job Description: HIRING EVENT - December 15 th 1PM -7PM (By Appointment)
At Johnson Controls, we are passionate about making a positive impact on the lives of people all over the world. How do we do this? By working together on holistic solutions for smarter buildings and cities today and tomorrow. By protecting people and the environment. By giving back in the communities we live in. By solving today's challenges while constantly asking 'what's next.' So, what's next in your future? Join us for our one day hiring event on December 15 th and create your next opportunity with us.
Lead Installer - SimplexGrinnell - Seattle, WA
About the role:
- Perform installation, programming and commissioning of electronic fire alarm systems, access control, CCTV, nurse call and other related building system products at new constructions sites and customer sites. Installation of low voltage wiring and associated devices for the operation of SimplexGrinnell equipment. To include, but not limited to, pulling wire, cable, installation of conduit, terminal cans and devices, programming and commissioning system.
- Supervise and inspect the installation of equipment to meet customer expectations and manufacturer specifications.
- Provide guidance and direction to installation trainees.
- Coordination of installation activities with other trades on job site
- Read and interpret blueprints, diagrams, submittals, specifications, software/system programs, schematics and operational product manuals, NEC and NFPA compliance and standards and AHJ requirements.
- Must be able to work in unusual and sometimes difficult positions such as climbing ladders, scaffolding and high lift equipment up to forty (40) feet, working in ducts, crawl spaces, above ceilings, etc.
- Maintain professional and timely communication with customers to assure problem resolution.
- Organize and effectively utilize technical resources, information, material, and support to assure efficient execution of all assigned tasks.
- Complete and submit all required task-related, activity, productivity, and other documentation in a timely manner.
- Attention to detail with the ability to communicate with employees, employers, and customers.
- Must possess the ability to multi-task and prioritize assigned tasks.
Rewards and benefits
We'll expect a lot from you, but we'll also make sure we recognize and reward your contribution. And we'll always do everything we can to help you achieve a healthy work-life balance. Wherever you join us, you'll find we have a range of benefits and rewards designed to help you be at your best both in work and out of it. Job Qualifications:
Who we are looking for:
For an interview appointment time, please apply on our Career site and our Recruiting team member will contact you immediately. http://jobs.johnsoncontrols.com
- Must have five (5) years experience in Fire Alarm installation/CCTV/Access Control. (Nurse Call, a plus)
- NICET II certification or higher preferred
A little about us:
Johnson Controls is a global diversified technology and industrial leader serving customers in more than 150 countries.