What you will do:
How you will do it:
- Perform inspections, testing and maintenance/repair of Wet, Dry, Pre-Action and Deluge Sprinkler systems in accordance with NFPA and State of Department of Health.
What we look for:
- Candidate should have the ability to accurately discern and document deficiencies found during an inspection.
- Knowledge of fire pumps, backflows and standpipes is a plus.
- High school diploma or equivalent.
- Ability to stand, or climb stairs and ladders for a long period of time.
- Ability to lift minimum of 40 (90) pounds without assistance.
- Excellent "Customer Service Skills".
- Good written and oral communication skills and have a good organizational skills.
: 2 years field experience as a Sprinkler Fitter, Inspector, or Trainee. Functional knowledge of Wet or Dry Sprinkler Systems. Knowledge of fire pumps, backflows and standpipes. Who We Are:
Johnson Controls is an equal employment opportunity and affirmative action employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, protected veteran status, status as a qualified individual with a disability, or any other characteristic protected by law. For more information, please view EEO is the Law. If you are an individual with a disability and you require an accommodation during the application process, please visit www.johnsoncontrols.com/tomorrowneedsyou .