What you will do
Executes highest level of complexity installation and service tasks/projects or installs and services the full breadth of electronic product lines and electronic systems. Identifies and resolves complex troubleshooting issues. How you will do it
Provides expert guidance to technicians of all levels. Likely to operate in one or more of the following industries: Heavy Industrial (power, marine, mining, oil and gas, forestry), Large hospitals and correctional facilities, Large scale transportation facilities, Large scale manufacturing facilities, large office/residential complexes. What we look for Required:
- 5 years of electrical and electronic equipment experience with demonstrate mechanical aptitude
- Ability to read blue prints and schematic drawings
- Ability to operate hand and power tools
- Ability to operate fleet vehicle in a safe manner at all times
- Valid driver's license
- Oklahoma Commercial Burglar/Fire Alarm, CCTV, and Access Control License is desirable. If not already licensed, this will be a requirement within the first month or two.
- Ability to communicate and provide excellent customer service.
- High School Diploma or equivalent.
Electronic Trade School training desired
Johnson Controls is an equal employment opportunity and affirmative action employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, protected veteran status, status as a qualified individual with a disability, or any other characteristic protected by law. For more information, please view EEO is the Law . If you are an individual with a disability and you require an accommodation during the application process, please visit www.johnsoncontrols.com/tomorrowneedsyou .
A little about us:
We’re shaping the future. Together, let’s make a world that’s safe, comfortable and sustainable. Tomorrow needs you.