Bronto Software is seeking a creative and multi-faceted Technical Lead to provide technical guidance to a team of developers integrating the Bronto Marketing Platform and various third- party eCommerce software providers. As part of your role, you will design, architect, and aid in the development of integrations with a variety of installed and SaaS-based solutions.
In addition to working with third-party platforms, you will work directly with other Bronto Software Development Leads on definition, implementation, and enhancement of the Bronto APIs (REST, SOAP) and PaaS infrastructure. Responsibilities
- Hands-on technical leadership of software engineers focused on API and platform integration
- Ensure reliability, security, and operational visibility into the platform
- Design and build distributed systems that integrate with a larger data and services ecosystems
- Anticipate system/application challenges and propose solutions
- Continuous improvement of code quality and development practices
- Participate in design and code review to ensure quality and testability of code
- Adjust positively to quickly changing priorities and goals
- Understand, leverage, and apply best practices effectively
- Mentoring to improve the analytical and technical skills of team members
- This position may be required to perform other related duties as assigned
- 5 years of experience in software development, working with modern OO languages (Java preferred)
- Experience designing/building native cloud applications (AWS)
- Proven experience in API development (REST)
- Desire to have full ownership of the entire SDLC from conception through build and deployment and ongoing production operational support
- Agile software development experience
- Experience in the eCommerce or retail space is a plus
- BS/BA degree in Computer Science or equivalent
Design, develop, troubleshoot and debug software programs for databases, applications, tools, networks etc.
As a member of the software engineering division, you will assist in defining and developing software for tasks associated with the developing, debugging or designing of software applications or operating systems. Provide technical leadership to other software developers. Specify, design and implement modest changes to existing software architecture to meet changing needs.
Duties and tasks are varied and complex needing independent judgment. Fully competent in own area of expertise. May have project lead role and or supervise lower level personnel. BS or MS degree or equivalent experience relevant to functional area. 4 years of software engineering or related experience.Oracle is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability and protected veterans status or any other characteristic protected by law.
A little about us:
Oracle is shifting the complexity from IT, moving it out of the enterprise by engineering hardware and software to work together—in the cloud.