Johnson & Johnson, through its operating companies, is the world's most comprehensive and broadly based manufacturer of health care products, as well as a provider of related services, for the consumer, pharmaceutical, and medical device markets. We strive to provide scientifically sound, high quality products and services to help heal, cure disease, and improve the quality of life of patients and their loved ones.
Johnson & Johnson intends to open its new health technology center in Providence, Rhode Island. The center will specialize in optimizing information technology and data analytics to create software applications that will serve to improve health outcomes. Johnson & Johnson employs approximately 126,900 people worldwide and is the world’s largest healthcare company. The new Health Technology Center will specialize in advanced information technology.
Thriving on a diverse company culture, celebrating the uniqueness of our employees and committed to inclusion, J&J is proud to be an equal opportunity employer.
Johnson & Johnson is currently recruiting for a Lead iOS Developer to be part of a fast-paced, innovative, and highly visible teams building web and mobile software for our commercial and R&D lines of business.
This position is within the IT Application Services Digital and Analytics organization, which is focused on Technical Solutions Delivery, Consulting, and Software Engineering of Digital Marketing solutions, Analytics and Business Intelligence solutions, and Healthcare Technology/ Digital Health solutions for Johnson & Johnson’s Operating Companies worldwide. This individual will act as a lead mobile developer on the iOS platforms. This individual will be part of a team developing highly visible healthcare technology solutions for patients, hospitals, and providers that are focused on improving outcomes for patients in a broad range of healthcare domains.
Key responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Playing a lead role in software design, architecture, requirements analysis, investigation of new technologies, and software development.
- Collaborating with the core development team and the product owner to define and estimate business requirements and then translate these into specific software tasks.
- Define unit and integration tests that can be applied to CI/CD testing.
- Hands on software development: being assigned specific tasks that can be developed and produced within designated time interval (sprint).
- Collaborate as a member of an agile team to get products developed and completed with best in class software development.
BE VITAL in your Career; be seen for the talent you bring to your work. Explore opportunities within the Johnson & Johnson Family of Companies.
- A Bachelor's degree (or equivalent professional experience) in Computer Science, Computer Engineering, Software Engineering.
- A minimum of 4 years of broad IT experience in web, mobile, and internet technologies, preferably in a large global organization
- Experience with object-oriented design and implementation
- Experience with agile development (SCRUM)
- Experience with source code management using Git/Bitbucket
- Experience working with RESTFul/SOAP web services
- Experience with iOS SDK creation / management
- iOS: Strong Swift experience (not general knowledge)
- iOS: Knowledge of the Cocoa and Cocoatouch framework
- iOS: Understands the best practices of iOS app design and supporting iPhone and iPad layouts via Storyboards
- Basic understanding of agile development methodologies, specifically Scrum
- iOS: Released applications that can be found in the Apple App Store
- Experience with Symfony2/Symfony3
- Experience with Java, C#, Swift, and PHP development
- Experience with lean product design principles
United States-Rhode Island-ProvidenceOrganization
Johnson & Johnson Services Inc. (6090)Job Function
Info TechnologyRequisition ID