& Johnson is currently recruiting for a Lead iOS Developer to be part of a
fast-paced, innovative, and highly visible teams building web and mobile
software for our commercial and R&D lines of business. The position will be
located in Tampa, FL.
Johnson & Johnson, through its operating companies, is the
world's most comprehensive and broadly based manufacturer of health care
products, as well as a provider of related services, for the consumer,
pharmaceutical, and medical devices and diagnostics markets. We strive to
provide scientifically sound, high quality products and services to help heal,
cure disease and improve the quality of life.
Thriving on a diverse company culture, celebrating
the uniqueness of our employees and committed to inclusion, Johnson &
Johnson is proud to be an equal opportunity employer.
This position is within the IT Application Services Digital and
Analytics organization, which is focused on Technical Solutions Delivery,
Consulting, and Software Engineering of Digital Marketing solutions, Analytics
and Business Intelligence solutions, and Healthcare Technology/ Digital Health
solutions for Johnson & Johnson’s Operating Companies worldwide. This individual will act as a lead mobile
developer on the iOS platforms. This individual will be part of a team
developing highly visible healthcare technology solutions for patients,
hospitals, and providers that are focused on improving outcomes for patients in
a broad range of healthcare domains.
Key responsibilities include, but are not
- Playing a lead role
in software design, architecture, requirements analysis, investigation of new
technologies, and software development.
- Collaborating with
the core development team and the product owner to define and estimate business
requirements and then translate these into specific software tasks.
- Define unit and
integration tests that can be applied to CI/CD testing.
- Hands on software
development: being assigned specific tasks that can be developed and produced
within designated time interval (sprint).
- Collaborate as a member of an agile team to get
products developed and completed with best in class software development.
- A Bachelor's degree (or equivalent professional
experience) in Computer Science, Computer Engineering, Software Engineering.
- A minimum of 4 years of broad IT experience in
web, mobile, and internet technologies, preferably in a large global
- Experience with object-oriented design and
- Experience with agile development (SCRUM)
- Experience with source code management using
- Experience working with RESTFul/SOAP web
- Experience with iOS SDK creation / management
- iOS: Strong Swift experience (not general
- iOS: Knowledge of the Cocoa and Cocoatouch
- iOS: Understands the best practices of iOS app
design and supporting iPhone and iPad layouts via Storyboards
- Basic understanding of agile development
methodologies, specifically Scrum
- iOS: Released applications that can be found in
the Apple App Store
- Experience with Symfony2/Symfony3
- Experience with Java, C#, Swift, and PHP development
Sencha, and SQL
- Experience with lean product design
Johnson & Johnson Services Inc. (6090)Job Function
Info TechnologyRequisition ID
A little about us:
Johnson & Johnson cares for the world - bringing innovative ideas, products and services to advance the health and well-being of people.