Janssen Pharmaceuticals, Inc., a member of the Johnson & Johnson Family of Companies, is recruiting for a Lead Maintenance Scheduler. This position will be based in Athens, GA.
At the Janssen Pharmaceutical Companies of Johnson & Johnson, what matters most is helping people live full and healthy lives. We focus on treating, curing and preventing some of the most devastating and complex diseases of our time. And we pursue the most promising science, wherever it might be found.
The Lead Maintenance Scheduler will:
- Be responsible for planning, scheduling and coordinating planned maintenance/ facilities work in line with ME2 expectations. Support major breakdown work and plant outages.
- Plan, schedule and assign planned work orders to technicians or teams. Assure availability of equipment coordinating with planning and operations.
- Prepares and coordinates major work orders: Descriptions/ instructions, Equipment available, Internal/ external personnel, Tools, spare parts, sub contracts…
- Proper documentation
- Maintenance Macro Planning – Scope of all major PMs and equipment upgrades for calendar year.
- Facilitates coordination of staff, associates, contractors, and customers; communicates clarification, priorities, and special instructions. Supports OEE and meeting supply reliability.
- Communicates monthly/weekly schedule per established procedures ad works with supervisor to update as required.
- Group this major work into logical groupings with other planners to develop proposed shutdown/slowdown schedules for year. Present and gain approval for these shutdown plans with maintenance, facilities, production planning, and manufacturing leadership.
- Organize all pre-work necessary for approved shutdowns including developing detailed schedule of activities.
- Communicate schedule updates and pre-work status prior to shutdowns and provides frequent updates on execution during shutdown.
- Manage major work orders, releasing Planned Maintenance notifications or converting requests/notifications for corrective maintenance into a work order.
- Closely collaborate with other Maintenance/Facilities functions such as equipment systems coordinator, spare parts coordinator, maintenance engineers, supervisors and technicians to assure all elements are covered and major work order is executed aligned with safety, quality, efficiency and operational expectations.
- Support implementation of associated ME2 processes.
- Update CMMS per change control to reflect accurate data, work plans, and frequencies for specific assigned major work orders.
- A Bachelors’ Degree is required, with a focus in Engineering or related technical field preferred
- A minimum of 2 years of related experience is required
- Computerized Maintenance Management System (CMMS) experience is required
- Maximo platform experience is highly preferred
- Database management and report writing experience is preferred
- Experience working in Utilities, Maintenance, Equipment Engineering, and/or Process Machinery area is required
- Experience in a GMP product manufacturing plant environment is preferred
- Project management skills are preferred
- Knowledge of technical engineering fields, chemical processes and pharmaceutical operations is preferred
- Computer skills and the ability to use computer software and customize programs to meet business needs is required
- Ability to work with other people in a team environment to identify and solve problems and improve processes is required
- Third party management skills (example, management of contractors) is preferred
- Communication skills, both written and oral, are required
- Ability to Provide lead function for annual outage (planning and execution).
- Ability to Bridge site needs for maintenance engineer, as required.
- Ability to work with team environment internal and external is required
- Experience with SQL is highly preferred
- This position is based in Athens, GA and may require up to 10% travel
Janssen Pharmaceuticals, Inc (6062)Job Function