- Manage team of network engineers
- Plan, configure, and deploy production network equipment
- Create and maintain technical documentation.
- Configure and maintain network monitoring tools
- Provide support to cross functional technical teams (Dev, QA, Systems etc)
- Experience leading and managing highly technical teams
- Hands on experience with routers, switches, load balancers and security devices
- Advanced experience with protocols such as MPLS, BGP, OSPF, HSRP/VRRP, STP etc
- Strong knowledge of security technologies such as IKE, ESP, SSL etc
- Solid understanding of TCP/IP and the OSI reference model
- Very strong hands on troubleshooting and analysis skills
Strong knowledge of security technologies such as IKE, ESP, SSL etc
Symantec is an equal opportunity employer. All candidates for employment will be considered without regard to race, color, religion, sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, national origin, physical or mental disability, veteran status, or any other basis protected by applicable federal, state or local law.
A little about us:
Join the leader in cyber security. At Symantec, you will make the world a safer place by helping people, businesses, and governments protect and manage their information so they can focus on achieving their goals.