Overview About Aramark
Aramark (NYSE: ARMK) is in the customer service business across food, facilities and uniforms, wherever people work, learn, recover, and play. United by a passion to serve, our more than 270,000 employees deliver experiences that enrich and nourish the lives of millions of people in 22 countries around the world every day. Aramark is recognized among the Most Admired Companies by FORTUNE and the World's Most Ethical Companies by the Ethisphere Institute. Learn more at www.aramark.com or connect with us on Facebook and Twitter. Description Days of Work: Monday-Friday (concurrent with the Urbana School District calendar; thus only 190 days of work, will be laid off the days of no school) Hours of Work: 7:45AM-4:15PM Benefits offered: Medical, Vision, Dental, 401K Pay Range: $11-$13 an hour Job Summary:
Provide Multi-Unit Office Manager Duties which could include, but are not limited to traveling from district to district to manage office duties at duel locations including training, answering multi-line telephones, bookkeeping, word processing, data input, office machine operation, and filing in accordance with departmental procedures for Multiple School Districts. Job Qualifications:
Essential Tasks and Responsibilities:
- Associates Degree required; Business Administration preferred
- Knowledge of office terminology and procedures and of business Arithmetic and English
- Ability to operate office equipment including computers, copier machines, fax, etc
- Familiarity with MS Office Applications (Outlook, Word and Excel)
- Ability to understand and follow oral and written instructions; and work independently
- Proficient in multi-tasking; problem solving and analytical skills; and making decisions in accordance with established policies and procedures
- Ability to train new employees on office duties
- Ability to drive from district to district to complete various jobs
- Ability to time manage efficiently and effectively to complete daily tasks
- Knowledge of the NSLP & NSBP for the Illinois State Board of Education perferred
- Knowledge of KRONOS payroll applications software
- Perform Payroll, accounts payable, and accounts receivable functions timely and efficiently for duel locations each week.
- Perform Inventory duties along with data input of all inventories for duel locations each month.
- Maintain effective working relationship with Aramark corporate departments, co-workers, school administration and exercise confidentiality as appropriate
- Maintain a professional image; provide customer service; and conduct oneself with tact and courtesy
- Perform duties related to hiring new employees
- Maintain employee files; file employee documents; and distribute correspondence
- Perform duties related to cash deposits, petty cash, and cash sales reporting
- Ensure all invoices are paid and post incoming checks
- Maintain records, prepare forms, verify information and resolve routine problems
- Create and compile reports and track information for management as needed
- Adhere to Confidentiality Standards, Code of Conduct, Safety Standards, and Uniform Guidelines
Additional Job Functions:
- Performs any other related duties assigned by Aramark management.
- Assists management in development of weekly/monthly schedules
- Assists out in the front of the house when needed
- Completion of any task requested by a supervisor or member of the Aramark management team.
Qualifications Required Qualifications:
- Ability to stand, walk, kneel, push, pull, and bend throughout entire shift.
- Ability to lift and carry up to 40 lbs.
- Repetitive hand and arm motions
- Ability to type 40 wmp with 100% accuracy
- 3 years of experience in sanitation work or within Aramark
- Strong leadership and communication skills
- Basic computer skills and ability to quickly learn new technology systems
- Excellent customer service and focus on creating a positive dining experience
- The ability to read, write, and follow instructions
- High school education or equivalent
- Supervisory experience
Mostly back-of-house - stockroom, loading dock, dish room, and dining area. Work condition is inside of kitchen area/dish room and includes interaction with heated equipment, steam, loud noises, chemical products, and other at risk conditions. Job requires frequent heavy lifting, pushing, and pulling. Involves repetitive motion.
A little about us:
At Aramark, we believe that each of our employees can play an important role in creating the great experiences that become lasting memories.