Shift Details: 1st Shift 5:00 AM-1:30 PM
To perform and oversee forklift operators in Shipping/ Receiving Department. To ensure quality, food safety/security and integrity of product is maintained in accordance with quality system procedures. To perform all related shipping paperwork and SAP transactions, and to ensure safe practices are maintained. Follow the DOT guidelines for loading of transport trailers. Train and lead a high performing team of shippers to achieve Hours Per Load goal in the shipping department. Why this Job is Important:
- Customer Satisfaction
- Cost per gallon
- Transportation Cost
- Defects per Million
- Inventory Accuracy
- Food Safety/Security
- Quality System Failures
- Review labor resources needs & allocate labor
- Communicate and coordinate with CDC, lab, materials, shipping, packaging, schedule to make necessary adjustments to transportation, scheduling, release of product to meet customer needs and production needs
- Oversee the cleaning of warehouse
- Perform shipping activities
- Maintain transportation logs
- Maintain Daily Activity reports for shipping
- Check for proper loading of transport trailers
- Perform shipping operations and of equipment via SAP/ Datapass computer entries
- Oversees Forklift operations/inspections
- Ensures compliance with Good Manufacturing Practices
- Ensures compliance with Safety Policies and Procedures
- Comply with all Food Safety/Security policies and procedures
- Follow TCCQS procedures
- Backup Shipping Clerks
- Load Trailers
- Backup Dock Scheduler
- Safety Trainings
- GMP Clean up
- DRIVE INNOVATION: Generate new or unique solutions and embrace new ideas that help sustain our business
- COLLABORATE WITH SYSTEM, CUSTOMERS, AND OTHER STAKEHOLDERS: Develop and leverage relationships with stakeholders to appropriately stretch and impact the System (Company and Bottler)
- ACT LIKE AN OWNER: Deliver results, creating value for our brands, our System, our customers and key stakeholders
- INSPIRE OTHERS: Inspire people to deliver our mission and 2020 Vision, demonstrate passion for the business and give people a reason to believe anything is possible
- DEVELOP SELF AND OTHERS: Develop self and support others' development to achieve full potential
Job Location & Work Conditions:
- Ability to read and comprehend instructions and procedures.
- Work in SAP. Visual ability to monitor, identify and detect ingredient, container, and equipment problems.
- Ability to record information.
- Ability to move at least 65 lbs a distance of 5ft.
- Manual dexterity to manipulate small objects.
- Ability to stand and perform repetitive motions for extended periods (2 hours).
All Coca- Cola North America Supply Chain Operations, Syrup branches work is performed mostly on production floor. Work requires exposure to moderate noise levels, working around moving equipment, confined spaces, wetness, fumes, subject to hazards, including working with or near moving mechanical parts, exposure to hazardous chemicals. Work is performed on fixed shifts. Manufacturing facility subject to extreme heat and cold. Multi-shift operation. Equipment Operated:
Forklift, Calculator, Telephone, Floor Scrubbers, Automatic Door Openers, Dock Locks, 2 way radio, Computer, Elevator, and Small Hand Tools Required Safety Equipment:
Safety shoes; respirator, safety harness, gloves, safety glasses, masks, ear protection & hairnets as dictated by Safety Procedures
Honesty and integrity have always been cornerstone values of The Coca-Cola Company. Our passion for people of integrity mirrors our spirited drive for total quality in our brands. These and other elements allow the company to sustain strategic practices and drive business performance. The Personnel Integrity Assurance Program is another step toward making The Coca-Cola Company the premier workplace. This process includes a pre-employment background investigation that applies to all applicants employees and contractors of the company. The scope of this inquiry may cover such elements as education employment history a criminal history check reference checks and a pre-employment drug screen. Designated countries or sensitive positions within the company may have more stringent standards.
At The Coca-Cola Company you can cultivate your career in a challenging and dynamic environment. We are the largest manufacturer and distributor of nonalcoholic drinks in the world-selling more than 1 billion drinks a day. Unlock your full potential with a future-focused company that is known and respected throughout the world.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer and do not discriminate against any employee or applicant for employment because of race, color, sex, age, national origin, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, status as a veteran, and basis of disability or any other federal, state or local protected class.
Back to top