Responsible for, replenishing, and merchandising products at all designated accounts.
- Designate location, build and maintain product displays and equipment placements in compliance with company standards.
- Maintain appropriate product levels in beverage sections and throughout accounts including shelf allocation and cold equipment.
- Manage back stock inventory levels and trade breakage in assigned accounts.
- Meet customer service expectations through daily communication, problem resolution, and appropriate follow up
- Maintains professional, team relationship with co-workers, customers, and shoppers.
- Maintain appropriate inventory levels, company assets and point of sale, ensuring account meets Company merchandising standards.
- Determine stores' product needs, place and transmit appropriate order in conjunction with existing geographic sales routes
- Conduct store surveys.
- Communicate account activities to appropriate parties.
- Maintain Merchandising standards while rotating products each time in designated accounts.
- Transport, replace and maintain Point of Sale advertising as appropriate for account.
- Ability to repetitively lift, pull, and push 50+ pounds; bend over, reach above head height, and kneeling.
- Will train new or existing Order Replenishment Merchandisers on standard order replenishment activities and procedures.
- Point of contact for merchandisers while in the trade in the absence of a Merchandising Supervisor
- Provide schedule coverage for planned and unplanned time off.
- Responds to customer issues and follows up as necessary.
- Performs other duties as assigned
Sat, Tues Wed, Thurs and Fri. from 6am- 5p AM shift
EDUCATION Required: High School or GED (General Education Diploma) required
Preferred: Associate Degree/1-2 Yr. College - Univ. Degree Preferred.
- 3+ years previous sales/merchandising experience preferred
- Strong attention to detail and follow-up skills
- Excellent planning and organization skills
- Proficient computer application skills
- Ability to work with minimal supervision.
- Ability to operate a manual/powered pallet jack or lift product. Certification as required
- Must be able to use a personal vehicle during business hours.
- Valid Driver's License, current vehicle liability insurance, and driving record within MVR policy guidelines.
- Must be able to work a flexible schedule including weekends and holidays.
- 1+ years CPG / Beverage / Grocery experience preferredCoca-Cola Refreshments is an Equal Opportunity Employer and does not discriminate against any employee or applicant for employment because of race, color, sex, age, national origin, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, status as a veteran, and basis of disability or any other federal, state or local protected class.