- Ability to understand and follow directions.
- Good attendance record.
- Able to provide hands-on guidance for palletizing operations.
- Basic maintenance and troubleshooting skills.
- Able to oversee and participate in clean-up.
- Good oral communication skills.
- Basic math skills and mechanical aptitude.
- Able to train and successfully qualify as an in-plant tractor trailer driver.
- Able to see equipment and hear plant signals/equipment sounds.
- Able to give clear instructions and answer questions.
- Able to coordinate palletizing and production information for computer entry into Microsoft Excel and Word files.
- Ability to produce accurate reports (recount-balance) and enter all job related information into computer utilizing SAP.
- Able to work up to (8) hour shifts with overtime as required and work any shift as directed.
- Keep work area clean.
- Coordinate palletizer operation with all departments.
- Keep all machines operating efficiently. Relieve personnel for breaks and fill in for absenteeism, when required.
- Ensure product is properly stored in appropriate locations.
- Perform shift inventory or case counts.
- Prepare shift reports. Train crew on new products and jobs.
- Perform minor mechanical repairs to machinery.
- Drive a lift truck. Work around moving equipment. Lift up to 50 pounds.
- Coordinate with supervisor. Walking for extended periods (2-3 hours). Able to work around high noise areas, dust, fumes, and in all storage temperatures.
- Perform additional warehouse responsibilities including shipping product as assigned.
- Perform all essential job skills (functions) affecting quality according to Quality System procedures, work instructions and Company standards as identified for this position.
- Able to drive a forklift in a drive-in rack environment. Possess a forklift operator's license. Pass/complete the forklift operator's safe driving course.
- Prior palletizing experience preferred.
- High School Diploma/GED equivalent
- DRIVE INNOVATION: Generate new or unique solutions and embrace new ideas that help sustain our business
- COLLABORATE WITH SYSTEM, CUSTOMERS, AND OTHER STAKEHOLDERS: Develop and leverage relationships with stakeholders to appropriately stretch and impact the System (Company and Bottler)
- ACT LIKE AN OWNER: Deliver results, creating value for our brands, our System, our customers and key stakeholders
- INSPIRE OTHERS: Inspire people to deliver our mission and 2020 Vision, demonstrate passion for the business and give people a reason to believe anything is possible
- DEVELOP SELF AND OTHERS: Develop self and support others' development to achieve full potential
Honesty and integrity have always been cornerstone values of The Coca-Cola Company. Our passion for people of integrity mirrors our spirited drive for total quality in our brands. These and other elements allow the company to sustain strategic practices and drive business performance. The Personnel Integrity Assurance Program is another step toward making The Coca-Cola Company the premier workplace. This process includes a pre-employment background investigation that applies to all applicants, employees, and contractors of the company. The scope of this inquiry may cover such elements as education, employment history, a criminal history check, reference checks, and a pre-employment drug screen. Designated countries or sensitive positions within the company may have more stringent standards.
At The Coca-Cola Company you can cultivate your career in a challenging and dynamic environment. We are the largest manufacturer and distributor of nonalcoholic drinks in the world-selling more than 1 billion drinks a day. Unlock your full potential with a future-focused company that is known and respected throughout the world.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer and do not discriminate against any employee or applicant for employment because of race, color, sex, age, national origin, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, status as a veteran, and basis of disability or any other federal, state or local protected class.
Back to top
A little about us:
Coca-Cola’s success would not be possible without the world’s best employees. We invite you to challenge yourself, join us and prosper.