DePuy Synthes, a member of Johnson & Johnson's Family of Companies, is currently recruiting for a Lead Planning Analyst - Commercial Operations, to be located in Warsaw, IN, West Chester, PA or Raynham, MA and will require up to 25% domestic travel. This position will report to the DePuy Synthes Commercial Operation Director of Compensation and Execution, U.S. Commercial Operations.
DePuy Synthes is the largest, most innovative and comprehensive orthopaedic business in the world. Our implants and instruments are used by orthopaedic surgeons to treat patients with conditions resulting from traumatic injuries, degenerative diseases, deformities, and sports related injuries. DePuy Synthes has an unparalleled breadth and depth of products, services and programs in the areas of Joint Reconstruction, Trauma, Spine, Sports, Craniomaxillofacial (CMF), and Powertools. These businesses generate in excess of $5.1 billion of annual sales.
Building on the legacy and strengths of two great companies, DePuy Synthes is agile and well equipped to succeed in today's evolving health care environment. With a focus on activating insights to develop innovative and comprehensive solutions, we are inspired to advance patient care in greater ways than either company could accomplish on its own. Our environment is entrepreneurial, learning-driven, and is as challenging as it is rewarding.
• Closely partnering across Commercial, Sales, Marketing, HR, and Finance functions to incorporate appropriate information into field compensation processes.
• Evolving, developing, and supporting decision support tools and approaches to assess plan effectiveness and plan development/refinement.
• Lead modeling of multiple planning scenarios to help assess plan risk and closely linking compensation and business plan performance.
• Independently developing and evaluating multiple courses of action across complex business planning scenarios, resulting in recommendations to leadership.
• Working across multiple sales and other supporting functions to obtain updated planning information to ensure accurate and updated impact to modeling scenarios based upon business developments.
• Assessment of plan performance and identification of plan risk/opportunities for refinement.
• Integration of compensation performance reporting into systems and development of interface for commercial/field leadership to understand plan performance.
• Developing recommendations to and supporting system integration objectives as assigned.
• A minimum of a Bachelor's degree is required.
• Five (5) + years of Commercial Operations business experience is required.
• Experience in healthcare business planning, analytics and forecasting is preferred.
• The ability to develop and implement process improvements is required.
• Superior communication, business partnering, problem solving and prioritization skills are required.
• Must have a collaborative style and have demonstrated ability of working effectively in a matrix organization.
• Demonstrated ability/experience developing and presenting insights from available data with minimal supervision and guidance is required.
United States-Massachusetts-RaynhamOther Locations
North America-United States-Pennsylvania-West Chester, North America-United States-Indiana-WarsawOrganization
DePuy Synthes Sales, Inc. (6032)Job Function
Johnson & Johnson cares for the world - bringing innovative ideas, products and services to advance the health and well-being of people.