Production Lead is responsible for coordination and scheduling of the building/assembling electrical control boxes, AC/DC motor controls, specialty cables and power panels. PRIMARY DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
Qualifications: EXPERIENCE AND EDUCATIONAL REQUIREMENTS:
- Assemble and test equipment either for sale to the customer or internal use for testing or prototyping.
- Follow detailed instruction as outlined in physical drawing and manufacturing policies and procedures.
- Troubleshoot and repair equipment used in the production process.
- Rebuild and wire AC and DC motors for specific assembly.
- Build and rebuild power panels.
- Calibrate and maintain any test equipment used in the process.
- Follow company procedures for return goods and other defective material.
- Assist engineering or development personnel in the testing of prototype products.
- Responsible for maintaining and recording inventory.
- Follow all safety procedures.
- Become familiar with company policies.
- Perform other duties as assigned by supervisory personnel.
High School diploma or equivalent is desired. Knowledge of electrical wiring as well as 240/120 3 phase and single phase power including transformers is preferred. Experience with use of power tools, volt meters, reading electrical diagrams and following instructions. Adequate mobility to continually walk and stand; pull from various shelf heights; and ability to lift up to 35 to 50 lbs regularly. Must be able to read and understand English, have number recognition skills, and good hand/eye coordination. Good customer service skills and a sense of urgency are required. Computer knowledge is helpful. MINIMUM SKILLS, KNOWLEDGE AND ABILITY REQUIREMENTS:
Locates, understand and interprets written information in order to perform tasks; learns from reading text by determining the main idea or essential message; identifies all relevant details, facts and specifications; infers or finds out the meaning of unknown words and/or technical terms.Arithmetic:
Performs basic computations; uses basic numerical concepts in practical situations; can perform arithmetic computations (addition, subtraction, multiplication and division) without a calculator.Teamwork
: Makes effort to seek others' input; willingly collaborates and cooperates with others in the organization; develops effective working relationships with key associates.Customer Service:
Is customer oriented, sensitive and responsive to customer needs and priorities; establishes effective working relationships with customers and gains their respect and loyalty; identifies and takes appropriate action on customer needs. Flexible/Adaptable
: Views change or problems as an opportunity to grow professionally and to develop new and better ways to do things; adjusts readily to alterations in routine; copes effectively with changes in scope or type of work.Work Commitment
: Pursues commitments and action plans until the desired objective is achieved or is no longer reasonably attainable; strives to achieve organizational and individual performance goals; willingly expends extra effort when necessary to get the job done.Sense of Urgency
: Demonstrates the ability to respond quickly to changes in day-to-day operations as it relates to department priorities.Problem Solving
: Recognizes that a problem exists (i.e., that there is a discrepancy between what is and what should be); identifies possible reasons for the discrepancy and devises and implements a plan of action to resolve it.Listening
: Makes efforts to seek others' input; encourages the expression of ideas and differing viewpoints; actively listens to communication from all sources; uses appropriate skills to confirm the speaker's message.