To perform and oversee the cleaning, mixing, and sealing of Ingredient containers, concentrates and syrup batches in the Mixing Department. To ensure quality, food safety/security and integrity of product is maintained in accordance with quality system procedures. To perform all related paperwork and Prism transactions, and to ensure safe practices are maintained. Why this Job is Important:
- Customer Satisfaction
- Cost per gallon
- Distribution Defects
- Defects per Million
- Inventory Accuracy
- Food Safety/Security
- Quality System Failures
- Review labor resources needs in mixing & allocate labor
- Communicate and coordinate with CDC, lab, materials, shipping, packaging, schedule to make necessary adjustments to mixing, scheduling, release of product to meet customer needs and production needs
- Oversee the cleaning, syrup batching, ingredient weigh up by mixers
- Perform mixing activities
- Maintain logs
- Maintain Daily Activity reports for mixing
- Check for proper filling, seals, damaged incoming ingredients packages
- Perform mixing operations and of cleaning equipment via computer entries
- Perform ingredients and concentrate cycle counts
- Ensure equipment is washed, cleaned and sanitized between flavors
- Oversees Forklift operations/inspections
- Ensures compliance with Good Manufacturing Practices
- Ensures compliance with Safety Policies and Procedures
- Comply with all Food Safety/Security policies and procedures
- Follow TCCQS procedures
- Relieves for breaks
- Performs bulk unloading
- Remove labels from containers
- Dispose of drums
- Clean up
- DRIVE INNOVATION: Generate new or unique solutions and embrace new ideas that help sustain our business
- COLLABORATE WITH SYSTEM, CUSTOMERS, AND OTHER STAKEHOLDERS: Develop and leverage relationships with stakeholders to appropriately stretch and impact the System (Company and Bottler)
- ACT LIKE AN OWNER: Deliver results, creating value for our brands, our System, our customers and key stakeholders
- INSPIRE OTHERS: Inspire people to deliver our mission and 2020 Vision, demonstrate passion for the business and give people a reason to believe anything is possible
- DEVELOP SELF AND OTHERS: Develop self and support others' development to achieve full potential
Job Location & Work Conditions:
- Ability to read and comprehend instructions and procedures.
- Work in SAP. Visual ability to monitor, identify and detect ingredient, container, and equipment problems.
- Ability to record information.
- Ability to move at least 65 lbs a distance of 5ft.
- Manual dexterity to manipulate small objects.
- Ability to stand and perform repetitive motions for extended periods (2 hours).
All Coca- Cola North America Supply Chain Operations, Syrup branches work is performed mostly on production floor. Work requires exposure to moderate noise levels, working around moving equipment, confined spaces, wetness, fumes, subject to hazards, including working with or near moving mechanical parts, exposure to hazardous chemicals. Work is performed on fixed shifts. Manufacturing facility subject to extreme heat and cold. Multi-shift operation. Equipment Operated:
Forklift, Calculator, Telephone, Floor Scrubbers, Automatic Door Openers, Dock Locks, 2 way radio, Computer, Elevator, and Small Hand Tools Required Safety Equipment:
Safety shoes; respirator, safety harness, gloves, safety glasses, masks, ear protection & hairnets as dictated by Safety Procedures
Honesty and integrity have always been cornerstone values of The Coca-Cola Company. Our passion for people of integrity mirrors our spirited drive for total quality in our brands. These and other elements allow the company to sustain strategic practices and drive business performance. The Personnel Integrity Assurance Program is another step toward making The Coca-Cola Company the premier workplace. This process includes a pre-employment background investigation that applies to all applicants employees and contractors of the company. The scope of this inquiry may cover such elements as education employment history a criminal history check reference checks and a pre-employment drug screen. Designated countries or sensitive positions within the company may have more stringent standards.
At The Coca-Cola Company you can cultivate your career in a challenging and dynamic environment. We are the largest manufacturer and distributor of nonalcoholic drinks in the world-selling more than 1 billion drinks a day. Unlock your full potential with a future-focused company that is known and respected throughout the world.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer and do not discriminate against any employee or applicant for employment because of race, color, sex, age, national origin, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, status as a veteran, and basis of disability or any other federal, state or local protected class.
Back to top
Coca-Cola’s success would not be possible without the world’s best employees. We invite you to challenge yourself, join us and prosper.