Healthcare Life Care Solutions
GE is the world's Digital Industrial Company, transforming industry with software-defined machines and solutions that are connected, responsive and predictive. Through our people, leadership development, services, technology and scale, GE delivers better outcomes for global customers by speaking the language of industry.
GE offers a great work environment, professional development, challenging careers, and competitive compensation. GE is anEqual Opportunity Employer. Employment decisions are made without regard to race, color, religion, national or ethnic origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, disability, protected veteran status or other characteristics protected by law.
Posted Position Title
Lead Program Integrator, IB
Product Development Management
Location(s) Where Opening Is Available United States
U.S. State, China or Canada Provinces
Responsible for maintaining compliance, ensuring customer satisfaction, supporting production and driving project execution for installed base Anesthesia and Respiratory products. Develop and execute post-market support plans, ensure the necessary resources are applied and delivering to plan. Work with small/mid-sized x-functional teams to ensure product manufacturability, serviceability, safety and quality. As part of the leadership team, contribute to the overall strategy of the ARC business.
• Ensuring that released products are sustained and compliant with the QMS, Engineering Quality Procedures, Phased Review Discipline and regulatory needs of the applicable markets
• Working with the system, subsystem/platform and service leadership teams to deliver quality product enhancement/continuous improvement projects on time, within budget and with the necessary scope
• Managing and executing projects
• Monitoring and driving closure/resolution of complaint investigations, CAPAs, CSOs, and production issues
• Planning resources and materials to support and sustain released products
• Working with the functional engineering leadership team to grow functional and domain expertise within the team
• Support NPIs in segment with IB customer feedback, complaints, CSOs and identifying product improvement opportunities
1. Bachelor's Degree in Engineering/Science, or Bachelor's Degree and 2 years experience within technical discipline or equivalent (defined as High School Diploma/GED and 4 years progressive experience within new product introduction.
2. At least 4 years experience in in project execution or support of a released medical device. Experience working in cross-functional relationships, strong influential and communication skills
3. Demonstrated understanding/experience with the GE Healthcare medical device PRD cycle
U.S. (Country) Specific Qualifications:
1. Must be legally authorized to work in the United States full-time
2. Must be willing to work in our [city, state] facility full-time
3. Must submit application for employment through gecareers.com (or COS if internal) to be considered
4. Must be 18 years of age or older
5. Must be willing to take a drug test as part of the selection process
6. Must be willing to submit to a background investigation, including for example, verification of your past employment, criminal history, and educational background
Additional Eligibility Qualifications
GE will only employ those who are legally authorized to work in the United States for this opening. Any offer of employment is conditioned upon the successful completion of a background investigation and drug screen.
1. Masters Degree in Engineering (Mechanical or Electrical)
2. 4 years experience in project leadership within a manufacturing, development or research environment.
3. Demonstrated applied 6 Sigma competency
4. Demonstrated experience with NPI ISO and regulatory compliance process, design history file and collaterals are in place and current
5. Creative problem solver and solution developer when presented with conflicting requirements, business demands and technical risks/issues
6. Demonstrated skills in proactively identifying, facilitating and driving closure of a product/program
7. Knowledge of GE Healthcare engineering tools and processes (EQPM, ePDM)
8. Attention to detail and ability work independently toward timely completion of a variety of assignments
9. Ability to develop unique concepts/solutions for complex products
A little about us:
GE imagination at work.