Altice USA is one of the largest broadband communications and video services providers in the United States. We are a subsidiary of Altice NV, a convergent global leader in telecom, content, media, entertainment and advertising founded in 2001 by entrepreneur Patrick Drahi. We are driven by a philosophy to always challenge ourselves. We question everything so that we can find the best way forward for our customers. And in a world where continuous innovation is the only way forward, we are redefining the vision we have for our customers, enterprises, advertisers - and our people. Responsibilities
The Lead Programmer Analyst has expertise and responsibility in one or more of the areas listed below. Typically, the Lead Programmer Analyst is assigned to multiple, large business units and the project assignments are large scale, highly complex, strategic and/or highly visible.
The Lead Programmer Analyst, in the Application Software role has overall responsibility for providing technical leadership within area of responsibility in the development and execution of detailed designs for new or existing business applications. The primary responsibilities include leading efforts to design, build/code, test and install innovative, complex, strategic technology solutions. The Lead Programmer Analyst, Application Software is also responsible for leading efforts to maintain existing systems that are highly complex or critical to the business.
The Lead Programmer Analyst, in the Systems Architecture role has overall responsibility for designing of the systems architecture ensuring technical integrity and adherence to architectural standards. This position ensures the effective integration of new technology solutions with existing infrastructure, tools, and applications. Working closely with the Enterprise Architecture team, this position ensures the appropriate use of new and existing technology within Systems Delivery.
The Lead Programmer Analyst, in the Systems Engineering role has overall responsibility for implementing the defined systems architecture and ensuring quality business solutions that perform well logically and physically and in accordance with the systems architecture design and the Enterprise Architecture standards. Partnering with the Project Manager and leading the technical staff, this position directs the implementation of information systems with emphasis on the technical aspects of the project plan, system architecture, and the hardware/software solution including its interoperability within the enterprise. Qualifications Qualifications
- Bachelor's degree or higher in Computer Science, Engineering, or related discipline, or equivalent, extensive and related technical, systems level experience
- 9 or more years of systems analysis and programming experience.
- 9 or more years of systems architecture design experience
- 9 or more years of systems implementation experience
- 6 or more years of full software and systems development life cycle experience with both custom development and packaged application deployment, including experience working within a formal development methodology
- 6 or more years of experience in systems design
- Programming language and operating system expertise consisting of, but not limited to the following; C, C++, Visual Basic, UNIX, Linux, Windows, JAVA, EJB, Tuxedo and Tibco
- Experience developing and deploying applications in a multi-tier environment
- Experience in application development utilizing a relational database such as Oracle or SQL Server
- Specific understanding of the systems and applications used in the telecommunications and cable television or entertainment and retail industries
- Ability to handle multiple tasks in a fast-paced environment
- Ability to organize, plan and execute major projects with minimal supervision
- Exceptional verbal and written communications skills; ability to respond to customer inquiries, effectively communicate critical problems and discuss resolutions with management; ability to translate complex technical problems into simple lay terms understandable to a non-technical audience
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer M/F/Disability/Vet and maintain a drug-free and smoke-free workplace.
A little about us:
Altice USA is one of the largest broadband communications and video services providers in the United States.