What you’ll be doing...
- Execute and maintain project management processes in the areas of project schedule, quality management, communications management, risk/issue management, and change management.
- Develop and maintain project schedules and calendars with the input and assistance of transition leads.
- Facilitate team meetings, providing meeting minutes and action items where needed.
- Build strong communication channels with internal stakeholders in various departments: Sales, Professional Services, IT Operations, Development teams, Release Management, Networking.
- Track tasks assigned to the project team and prepare regular status reports.
- Responsible for tracking project changes and producing updated schedules.
- Influence continuous improvement of project management methodologies including: assessment of project delivery capabilities, gathering and reporting performance metrics, establishing corresponding targets, and measurement of on-going progress.
- Ensure smooth communication within the project team and other cross-functional teams.
- Interface with internal/external stakeholders on a regular basis.
- Prepare and document Day 1/Day 2 support documentation and acceptance criteria.
- Oversee and drive establishment of SLA/OLA agreements.
What we’re looking for...
You'll need to have:
- Bachelor’s degree or four or more years of work experience.
- Three or more years of relevant work experience.
Even better if you have:
- Four or more years of proven Project Management experience with proven track record and experience with deploying and delivering complex solutions.
- Ability to manage and negotiate with required internal and external organizations.
- Advanced skills in Microsoft Office product suite, including PowerPoint, Excel & Word.
- Excellent organizational skills.
- Supplier Management.
- Demonstrated experience with verbal & written communications.
- Enterprise Client Experience.
- Financial Business acumen.
- Broad Verizon product experience.
- Proven leadership skills & capabilities.
- Knowledge and experience with Clarity.
- ITIL V3 Certification.
- Project Management Professional (PMP) Certification.
- Proficiency in customer enablement tools.
When you join Verizon...
You’ll be doing work that matters alongside other talented people, transforming the way people, businesses and things connect with each other. Beyond powering America’s fastest and most reliable network, we’re leading the way in broadband, cloud and security solutions, Internet of Things and innovating in areas such as, video entertainment. Of course, we will offer you great pay and benefits, but we’re about more than that. Verizon is a place where you can craft your own path to greatness. Whether you think in code, words, pictures or numbers, find your future at Verizon.
Equal Employment Opportunity
We're proud to be an equal opportunity employer- and celebrate our employees' differences, regardless of race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, disability, or Veteran status. Different makes us better.
A little about us:
Verizon is one of the largest communication technology companies in the world.