Launched in 2015, Q2 Solutions is a leading global clinical trials laboratory services organization. We help biopharmaceutical, medical device and diagnostics customers improve human health through innovation that transforms science and data into actionable medical insights. Q2 Solutions is a quality driven, responsive partner with strong global experience and deep scientific and medical expertise. The Q2 Solutions joint venture was formed by Quintiles and Quest Diagnostics, combining the best of each parent organizations clinical trials laboratory services capabilities.Description We are always looking for new talent to joinQ2 Solutions. To be considered for a futureLead, Project Services Coordinator position,submit your resume. If your qualifications, experience and skills sets align with the position requirements, one of our recruiters will connect with you.
Provide project and client support to the Operational Client Lead (OCL) and Senior Project Managers in the management of client relationship(s), maintaining an overview of project delivery across all projects for their client(s) from an operational & financial perspective, throughout the lifecycle of each project. Communicate with Project teams, Managers and Business Development to ensure excellent delivery to customers and consistency within programs, including implementation of best practices and driving client specific performance improvement projects.
- Establish a close working relationship with the QLAB global project team, Business Development, Operational teams and appropriate Clinical (CDS) counterpart to ensure consistent, quality, global delivery of all studies which may include sponsor specific standards and program-specific procedures.
- Collaborate with other functional groups within the company where necessary to support milestone achievement and to support study challenges and obstacles.
- Provide project and client support to the OCL for the proposal development process, as well as, bid defense presentations in partnership with Business Development and Senior Project Services/Operational Client Lead staff. Provide supporting information, as required, to allow the OCL to perform the technical review at program / project initiation and provide input into project proposals as well as supporting discussions around budget implications and changes.
- Serve as a liaison between Project Services Project Management Support group (PMS) Team or equivalent and the wider Project Management or Set-Up Team. Provide day to day guidance of a more junior team, focusing on pre-launch and post-launch activities, ensuring the smooth implementation and conduct of a protocol within QLAB's internal departments.
- May also act as a highly experienced Project Coordinator/Set-up Coordinator, responsible for managing own studies, supporting initiatives and coaching more junior members of the team.
- Provide day to day guidance of a more junior team, focusingprimarily onstudy set up activities, ensuring the smooth implementation and conduct of a protocol within QLAB's internal departments. May also act as a highly experienced Project Coordinator/Set-up Coordinator, responsible for managing own studies, supporting initiatives and coaching more junior members of the team.
- Support the tracking and management of performance metrics and/or service level agreements and support any process improvement to ensure excellent service delivery. In addition assist with the investigation and preventive/corrective actions for reported incidents.
- Direct, mentor and assist in training of less experienced Project Services staff. Report on team performance against contract, customer expectations, and project baselines to management. Act as a point of escalation for team members to optimize client delivery. Prepare training needs analysis for staff in collaboration with Departmental Trainers & L&D, and ensure that training is conducted as appropriate.
- Where providing day to day guidance to the team, in conjunction with the Project Services Management Team, will act as a knowledge base for specific task-based activities, coaching less experienced employees in processes and task completion. Responsibilities include planning, assigning, and directing work.
- May perform duties and responsibilities of Project or Set-Up Coordinator or indeed Project or Set-Up Manager when needed, for short-term and long-term assignments.
- Possess strong interpersonal skills for interaction with senior members within sponsor organizations and demonstrated ability to meet deadlines.
- Demonstrated computer proficiency with Microsoft Office and Quintiles LIMS system. .
- Possess an understanding of medical and clinical research terminology.
- Demonstrated ability to work in a fast-paced, high stress environment.
- Knowledge of Project Management processes and terminology.
- Previous knowledge of Quintiles Laboratories processes and computer systems is highly desired.
- Good organizational and operational skills
- Good accuracy and attention to detail skills
- Strong written and verbal communication skills including good command of English language
- Ability to establish and maintain effective working relationships with coworkers, managers and clients
- Bachelor's degree in science related field and minimum 3 years of clinical or research industry experience, including 1 year project management experience; or equivalent combination of education, training and experience
- Extensive use of telephone and face-to-face communication requiring accurate perception of speech
- Extensive use of keyboard requiring repetitive motion of fingers
- Regular sitting for extended periods of time
- May require occasional travel
A little about us:
IQVIA™ has approximately 55,000 employees in more than 100 countries, all committed to making the potential of Human Data Science a reality, and we are actively hiring.