The Lead Ambassador will function primarily in the Retail Sales Associate role driving revenue generation through demonstration of the Retail Sales Associate duties. With the supervision of management, the Lead Ambassador will oversee basic operational functions, including handling customer service issues, operating as Customer Service Manager (CSM), act as a key holder opening and/or closing of the store, verify registers/safe, monitor breaks and lunches, process returns/refunds. The Lead Ambassador will refer all duties which require managerial experience and/or approval to the management team (e.g. disciplinary action).Primary Responsibilities/Accountabilities:
In addition to Retail Sales Ambassador roles and responsibilities, the Lead Ambassador is responsible for supporting the store management team in overseeing the operational functioning of the store including, but not limited to:
- Mentor/On-board new Retail Sales Associates.
- Exceed sales goals, convert Guests, interact with the product, and promote store campaigns and contests to drive brand awareness and lasting customer relationships.
- Act as a Brand Ambassador consistently modeling and upholding The Coca-Cola Company Core Values.
- Handle POS transactions accurately and efficiently.
- Lead and guide and motivate sales floor team by suggesting different approaches to engage with the guest and be used and following up to ensure timely and quality execution against expectations.
- Assist Store Leadership with operational procedures: conducting inventory, cycle counts, ordering, opening and closing registers, counting safe, guest recovery, preparing bank deposits, cleaning, retrieving/sending emails, accepting/receiving shipments, product returns, paid ins/outs, cash refunds and voids, key item walks.
- Act a liaison between store associates and store leadership to create a fun and collaborative work environment.
- Maintain an awareness of loss prevention by supporting a culture of honesty and connecting the links between creating The Experience, store associate engagement and shrink.
- Maintain visual standards and follow the plan-o-grams set by the planners and merchandise manager.
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS, AND ABILITIES
- Balances Immediate and Long-Term Priorities: Seeks to meet critical objectives while considering the impact of those decisions and activities on the ability to achieve long-term goals.
- Delivers Results: Focuses on the critical few objectives that add the most value and channels own and others' energy to consistently deliver results that meet or exceed expectations.
- Develops and Inspires Others: Builds and maintains relationships that motivate, guide, and/or reinforce the performance of others toward goal accomplishments. Develops self and others to improve performance in current role and to prepare for future roles; seeks and provides feedback and coaching to enhance performance.
- Lives the Value: Demonstrates the values of The Coca-Cola Company through words, actions and by example; fosters an environment that reflects the values of the company.
Educational Requirements and Experience:
- Dependable with open availability and flexible to work nights, weekends and holidays.
- Strong desire and ability to serve customers and solve problems.
- Ability to lead, motivate and promote a team environment.
- Excellent interpersonal, written and verbal communication skills.
- Detail oriented with the ability to manage multiple tasks simultaneously.
- Must be polished, polite and professional.
- Ability to build and maintain good rapport with internal and external customers and handle situations with confidence, tact and resourcefulness.
- Flexible, adaptable with the ability to work under pressure to meet deadlines in a fast paced environment.
- Constant walking and standing; frequent
bending, stooping and reaching
- Ability to consistently lift 10-35 lbs.; occasionally lift up to 55 lbs. with the ability to push or pull more than 55 lbs.
- High School graduate or equivalent strongly preferred
- 2 years as a retail lead strongly preferred; prior management experience a plus
- Experience in specialty retail strongly preferred
- Experience with retail POS system a plus
- Fluency in a second language a plus
- Proficient in Microsoft office suite
- Experience mentoring and or training others
Honesty and integrity have always been cornerstone values of The Coca-Cola Company. Our passion for people of integrity mirrors our spirited drive for total quality in our brands. These and other elements allow the company to sustain strategic practices and drive business performance. The Personnel Integrity Assurance Program is another step toward making The Coca-Cola Company the premier workplace. This process includes a pre-employment background investigation that applies to all applicants employees and contractors of the company. The scope of this inquiry may cover such elements as education employment history a criminal history check reference checks and a pre-employment drug screen. Designated countries or sensitive positions within the company may have more stringent standards.
At The Coca-Cola Company you can cultivate your career in a challenging and dynamic environment. We are the largest manufacturer and distributor of nonalcoholic drinks in the world-selling more than 1 billion drinks a day. Unlock your full potential with a future-focused company that is known and respected throughout the world.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer and do not discriminate against any employee or applicant for employment because of race, color, sex, age, national origin, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, status as a veteran, and basis of disability or any other federal, state or local protected class.
Back to top