GE is the world's Digital Industrial Company, transforming industry with software-defined machines and solutions that are connected, responsive and predictive. Through our people, leadership development, services, technology and scale, GE delivers better outcomes for global customers by speaking the language of industry.
GE offers a great work environment, professional development, challenging careers, and competitive compensation. GE is anEqual Opportunity Employer. Employment decisions are made without regard to race, color, religion, national or ethnic origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, disability, protected veteran status or other characteristics protected by law.
Posted Position Title
Lead Sales Specialist, Value Based Care Payer Solutions
Client, Account and Affiliate Origination and Management
Location(s) Where Opening Is Available United States
U.S. State, China or Canada Provinces
District Of Columbia
Responsible for creating and winning sales opportunities for the GE Healthcare Digital Value Based Care portfolio. This role will work closely with GE product and customer leadership teams to drive organic growth opportunities with Payers.
* Accountable to achieve Product/Solutions/Service orders and sales operating plan (OP) target
* Provide input to deal pricing strategy and ensure pricing compliance for segment opportunities
* Forecast orders and sales within the applicable sales funnel tools and reports for their products/solutions/services
Commercial Development & Management
* Create business plans for assigned accounts including, but not limited to opportunity development, competitive strategies and targets
* Build strong business relationships and formulate account strategies and plans to continuously strengthen relationships within the assigned accounts; identify & respond to key account departmental and technical decision makers' needs and maintain customer contact records in the relevant CRM tools
* Continuously develop and improve a network of key opinion leaders within the health plan market.
* Track and communicate market trends to/from the field and HQ including competitor data, and develop and lead effective counter-strategies
Product & Market Expertise
* Expert level detailed knowledge of product/services; be able to present and discuss the economic and technical benefits in terms relevant to customers
* Expert level market and competitor knowledge related to their product/solutions/services. Leads prioritization of market segment requirements.
* Continuously update understanding of customers' and prospects' changing economic and/or operational issues and challenges
* Create viable product and solution configurations which meet customer needs effectively, while achieving optimum margin for GE
* Differentiate product offering during the various stages of the sales process, actively support the customer through their decision making process towards a successful outcome for GE.; represent the company at relevant medical conferences and technical exhibitions
* Identify and create new opportunities and work with product leaders & account teams (where applicable) to increase prospect funnel. Defines strategic and tactical steps to sign short and long term commercial payer agreements for accelerated growth.
* Drive tender/bid/proposal process including the needs qualification, vendor selection, quotation and closure of product/solution/service opportunities to meet orders, sales and margin targets and maximize customer satisfaction
* Create and maintain opportunities in the applicable sales funnel tool and/or CRM tools
* Ownership of order and configuration quality at the point of entry to ensure accuracy, configuration integrity and requirements are tied to documented customer inputs
* Estimate date of delivery to customer based on knowledge of the company's production and delivery schedules ensuring fulfillment of the order is according to customer expectations and satisfaction
* Lead opportunities with new pursuits and up-selling, includes proposal development, analysis and project planning
One GEHC teamwork
* Contribute to account plans
* Continuously educate and coach account team members on product/service/solution strategy and offerings
* Collaborate with and leverage subject matter experts and other resources within GEHC channels to build relationships and secure business. Work with business GM to manage communication and alignment with key internal stakeholders to support effective decision making and approval processes.
* Share and follow-up identified leads to other product lines
* Promote and complete timely performance feedback to team members and engagement leaders
* Achieve high NPS (client satisfaction) scores
* Share best practices with team on competitive sales process, account planning, product positioning, value proposition, etc.
* Serve as an effective advisor (formally) and mentor (informally) for more junior staff by via goals and objectives, career development & formal evaluations
* Bachelor's Degree and minimum 5 years of selling experience in a medical, healthcare or technical field (e.g. biomedical engineering, medical physics)
* Minimum of 2 years of relevant new business development experience in the areas of payer solutions operations and/or sales.
* Proven experience leading solutions, payer executive communications, and a proven track record of sales execution.
* Previous experience with Health Plans
* Ability to interface with both internal team members and external customers as part of solutions based sales approach
* Ability to manage complex process projects
* Ability to energize, develop and build rapport at all levels within an organization
* Excellent verbal and written communication skills in local language as well as good command of English
* Ability to synthesize complex issues and communicate in simple messages
* Excellent organizational skills
* Excellent negotiation & closing skills
* Strong presentation skills
* Able to travel
* Valid motor vehicle license
Additional Eligibility Qualifications
GE will only employ those who are legally authorized to work in the United States for this opening. Any offer of employment is conditioned upon the successful completion of a background investigation and drug screen.
* Proven and progressive previous experience in sales/services/promotion to C-suite and technical decision makers e.g. CEOs, Strategic Planning Directors, etc.
* Team leadership and facilitation skills in a matrix organization and interacting with senior executives
* Adaptable/flexible: open to change in response to new information, different or unexpected circumstances, and/or to work in ambiguous situations
A little about us:
GE imagination at work.