Fannie Mae provides reliable, large-scale access to affordable mortgage credit in communities across our nation. We are the leading source of funding for housing in America, which means more people can buy or rent a home. We are focused on sustaining the housing recovery, improving our company, and leading change to make housing better.
Join our diverse, high-performing team and make a difference as we work together to enable access to a good home.
For more information about Fannie Mae, visit http://www.fanniemae.com/progress JOB INFORMATION
Develop, modify, or update applications used by business units or infrastructure units. Lead, or play lead technical role in development teams' efforts to determine unit needs and business processes that are automated by the application. Assess high level design issues relating to platform, enterprise software, and interactions with other systems.KEY JOB FUNCTIONS
- Provide design leadership in large or complex development projects involving application development, migrations, additions to existing applications. Participate in project meetings with other technical staff and business owners and subject matter experts.
- Assess and develop high level design requirements for project and communicate in writing or in meetings with development team. Assess detailed specifications against design requirements.
- Review application in progress of development to ensure compliance with overall design parameters and corporate development standards. Guide programmers/developers on technical issues.
- Develop or review development of test protocols for testing application before user acceptance. Review test results and direct further development.
- May serve as technical lead, architect, project lead or principle developer in course of large or complex project.
- May provide, or guide provision of technical support to applications currently in production.
- May mentor or guide work of less experienced programming and development staff.
- Bachelor's Degree or equivalent required
SPECIALIZED KNOWLEDGE & SKILLS
- 8 years of related experience
- 5 years of relevant Salesforce.com experience in professional services, development, or customer support operations
- 3 years hands on experience with integrating Salesforce.com and 3rd party applications
- Proven knowledge and subject-matter expertise in Apex, VisualForce, Workflows, and other customization options within Force.com platform
- Proven knowledge in web-based systems architecture, service-based architecture, enterprise application architecture and understanding of Web Service API's for integration purposes.
- Strong presentation, writing and communication skills; proven experience working with senior management in identifying solution and quickly able to summarize options with recommendation
- SFDC Administrator and/or Developer Certifications, a strong plus
- Ability to understand the business requirements and converting them into solution designs and design patterns for enterprise adoption.
As a condition of employment with Fannie Mae, any successful job applicant will be required to pass a pre-employment drug screen and to successfully complete a background investigation, which may also include a credit check for positions in some areas of our business.
Fannie Mae is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
A little about us:
We’re leading the way to provide safe, affordable, and reliable credit, so people across the U.S. have opportunities to buy, reﬁnance, or rent homes.