Prudential Customer Office Technology Group is seeking an experienced Lead Salesforce Developer who has the right mix of technical with passion for managing the dynamics of a fast-paced environment. The candidate will be responsible to work with Business, DevOps, Backend and Architecture teams to successfully deliver complex cross-functional projects.
- Collaborate with product management and fellow technologists to design, develop and deliver frictionless multi channel experiences
- Provide technical guidance and be a technical mentor to SCRUM team. Self managing to come up with pre sprint technical design and grooming activities
- Drive user story analysis, elaboration and design. Thrives to ensure code quality is high with supporting unit test and automation, on time and on budget delivery
- Drive low-level architecture and contributes to high-level architecture. Champion modular design, reuse, separation of concern, high cohesion and loose coupling
- Employ industry best practices to deliver world-class solutions. Ensure developed solutions remain compliant with all applicable Prudential standards
- Stay abreast of emerging technologies and how they can be applied to Prudential
- Enable change, help accelerate innovation and ensure customer delight
- Drive software development activities to meet schedules and timelines
- Research problems discovered by QA or product support and develop solutions to the problems
- Conduct unit testing and integration testing for functionality
- Ensure that software standards and quality targets are met
A little about us:
Our support of the military includes providing civilian employment opportunities to transitioning service members and military spouses.