West Creek 8 (12080), United States of America, Richmond, Virginia
What you'll do:
- Demonstrate functional knowledge of Salesforce.com data structure and how to leverage the tool to meet complex process and reporting requirements
- With minimal guidance, design, develop, test, document, and deploy high quality business solutions on the SFDC platform based on the industry best practices as well as business needs
- Deliver solutions and support for break-fix issues to manage saleforce.com platform Handle numerous projects/priorities using sound development practices and organizational skills to ensure the quality delivery of enterprise solutions.
- Identify ideas to improve system performance and impact availability.
- Provide current best practice and 3rd Party solution alternatives as part of the functional design document
- Create system documentation/play books and participate as a reviewer and contributor in requirements, design and code reviews.
- Hands on experience using force.com technologiesincluding SFDC triggers and controllers, VF page development, sObjects, and SOQLDemonstrates successful implementation of Batch Apex and/or Schedule Apex development.
- Experience in number of production support activities including change management, release management, capacity planning, incident management
- Participate and engage in all team meetings
- Bachelor's degree or military experience.
- Salesforce.com Administrator Certification.
- At least 5 years managing CRM software projects.
- At least 5 experience designing and developing software components in a web-based systems architecture.
- At least 3 years of experience as a salesforce.com developer.
- At least 3 years of experience managing the process of implementing improvements and new functionality in Salesforce Development Community application.
- At least 3 years experience with Service Oriented Architecture
- 5+ years of experience with the salesforce development toolkit including Apex, Test classes, Triggers, Visualforce, HTML, CSS, JQuery, SOQL/SOSL, Force.com IDE and migration tool.
- 3+ years of experience with the AppExchange tools.
- 3+ years of experience supporting Salesforce.com configuration tasks such as field/page updates, workflows, validations, custom permissions, and approvals.
- 3+ years of experience with enterprise integration tools and extract, transformation, and load, (ETL) tools.
- 3+ years of experience in real-time Salesforce Development Community (SFDC) data integration with Enterprise systems.
- 3+ years of experience with SOAP/REST API development.
- 2+ years of experience converting business requirements into solution designs
- 1+ year of experience with Lightning.
- 1+ years of experience leading or facilitating sessions to define and document business requirements.
- 3+ years of Agile Scrum Methodology experience.
At this time, Capital One will not consider sponsoring a new qualified applicant for employment authorization for this position.
A little about us:
Headquartered in McLean, Virginia, Capital One® offers a broad array of financial products and services to consumers.