TEKsystem's client is in urgent need of a a Lead Security Engineer to evaluate, design, implement, operate, and maintain information security technologies
Required Experience:7+ years experience in security engineering or technical security analyst roleExperience with incident response, specifically experience with CyberArk is preferredMinimum 2 years experience as a team lead, manager, or supervisor
Nice to have: Experience working in cyber security within government
- Working with Firewalls, Intrusion Prevention Systems, Email Security Gateways, Web Security Gateways, Web Application Firewalls, Vulnerability Management Tools, Security Incident and Event Management Systems, Anti-Malware Solutions, Remote Access VPNs, and Encryption technologies;
- Evaluate, design, and implement technical and procedural controls to assure the client's compliance with relevant laws, regulations, policies, and standards
- Analyze and respond to real-time and archived intrusion, vulnerability, and audit data;
- Perform risk assessments on IT products and services and make appropriate recommendations
- Develop and implement security test plans, compensating controls, policies, and procedures;
- Maintain awareness of up-to-date threat and vulnerability profiles, including related countermeasures;
- Protect the client's information assets by proactively identifying and mitigating risk;
- Execute IT security projects and tasks with minimal oversight;
- Perform other related duties as assigned.
Please apply ASAP if you would like to learn more about this role.About TEKsystems:Join TEKsystems®, a leading IT staffing, IT talent management and IT services firm, and get your career on the fast track. We have more than 100 offices worldwide, and we partner with over 6,000 clients and place over 80,000 consultants per year. At TEKsystems, we seek to understand our consultants' skills, goals and interests, allowing us to present targeted job opportunities on a contract, contract-to-hire or direct placement basis. TEKsystems' leadership in the market stems from our sincere and personal commitment to driving the success of our customers, consultants and each other.The company is an equal opportunity employer and will consider all applications without regards to race, sex, age, color, religion, national origin, veteran status, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information or any characteristic protected by law.If you would like to request a reasonable accommodation, such as the modification or adjustment of the job application process or interviewing process due to a disability, please call 888 472-3411 or email firstname.lastname@example.org for other accommodation options.
A little about us:
TEKsystems provides corporations with IT staffing, talent management expertise and IT services, enabling them to meet their business objective.