Develops Operational Excellence (OE) Tools and platforms to drive transformation across the site in CCR Operations. Drives the OE culture and delivers the OE Vision for the function and the development of OE Capabilities Provides expertise and leadership on Lean Principles and Problem Solving to all employees at various levels across the organization. Provides support in achieving the operational productivity targets and identifying Best Practices opportunities. Works to achieve a sustainable continuous improvement site culture. Collaborates with regional network in order to communicate benchmarking methodology.
- Develop process improvement initiatives (e.g., supplier business processes and practices) in order to benefit the CCR system and Customers by directing supply chain activities, involving external suppliers, functional peers, customer teams and/or cross-functional teams
- Review facility capability and environment (e.g., technology, systems, quality, cost, efficiencies, yield, Warehousing & Distribution) in order to recommend process improvements.
- Implement supply chain programs (e.g., quality service Cell, optimization, Warehouse Optimization) in order to improve beverage quality and supply chain efficiencies
- Document current state processes and business systems and compare to benchmarking data and/or best practices in order to identify performance gaps.
- Provide direction, leadership and coaching to members of a project team you are leading.
- Bachelor's Degree or equivalent work experience of at least 5 years required EXPERIENCE
- 3+ years experience in a Supply Chain management role
- Experience in business transformation and process improvement roles using proven problem solving/continuous improvement methodologies.
- Experience with change management and influencing organizational culture change.
- 1+ years experience in a project management role.
- MS Excel, PowerPoint
- Lean Six Sigma
Coca-Cola Refreshments is an Equal Opportunity Employer and does not discriminate against any employee or applicant for employment because of race, color, sex, age, national origin, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, status as a veteran, and basis of disability or any other federal, state or local protected class.
A little about us:
Coca-Cola’s success would not be possible without the world’s best employees. We invite you to challenge yourself, join us and prosper.