Visa operates the world's largest
retail electronic payments network and is one of the most recognized global
financial services brands. Visa facilitates global commerce through the
transfer of value and information among financial institutions, merchants,
consumers, businesses and government entities.
We offer a range of branded payment
product platforms, which our financial institution clients use to develop and
offer credit, charge, deferred debit, prepaid and cash access programs to
cardholders. Visa's card platforms provide consumers, businesses, merchants and
government entities with a secure, convenient and reliable way to pay and be
paid in 170 countries and territories. Job Description Description
The candidate will work in Revenue & Pricing
Systems team, designing and developing applications to improve the
effectiveness and efficiency of the Finance business function. The successful candidate
is expected to be the Billing and ORMB configuration expert within the Core
Billing DevOps team. This role will participate in various design discussions,
create solution design deliverables and develop technical solution to implement
the solution and ensure successful delivery of business capabilities.
- The candidate will work in the Revenue and Pricing
System's billing team and architect/build the ORMB solution for replacing
- Provide technology development leadership with ORMB and
homegrown billing systems that support financial operations.
- Work in the Revenue and Pricing System's Core Rating,
Pricing and Billing team and lead the effort to migrate from the legacy
system to ORMB and support the resulting implementation.
- Translate business requirements and conceptual approach
into technical design.
- Develop custom algorithms and extensions code in Java
for ORMB applications.
- Define and recommend the data conversion strategy and
tools to use, for current and subsequent phases.
- Implement ORMB specific configuration and advanced
setup especially in the demographic/customer, rates and pricing areas.
- Define data mapping between the legacy system and ORMB,
the candidate will work with the legacy system's team and the ORMB
- To design and develop data conversion scripts/programs
and use ORMB conversion toolkit to execute the data migration.
- Support and train junior IT staff as necessary.
- Support testing activities whenever required.
- Work with functional and technical teams to identify
data related requirements, then design and develop the solution.
- Work with limited direction, usually within a complex
environment, to drive delivery of solutions and meet service levels
- 12+ years or more of relevant experience in application
development (e.g. software development/engineering delivery, development and
implementation, delivery and design) and business systems analysis.
- Prior experience in building and implementing Oracle Revenue
Management and Billing (ORMB) or other Oracle Utilities Application framework
based product (e.g. CC&B) is a must.
- Strong understanding of the ORMB/CC&B data model and
objects with ability to write and understand complex SQLs and coding extensions
using Java, Hibernate and OAUF framework is required.
- Deep understanding of ORMB/CC&B functionalities (Rules
Engine, Billing, GL, Receipt Application/Payments, Credit/Collections) is
- Configuration experience of ORMB is mandatory.
- Ability to design and build complex algorithms, batch jobs, rate
schedules and building custom UI
- Business domain knowledge in the areas of financial
management including planning, analysis, billing, and incentives is a plus.
- Strong conceptual and analytic skills
- Strong verbal and written communication skills with a broad
group of stakeholders
- Bachelor's or Master's degree in a Computer Science and
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.