This position is responsible for managing our Loan Servicing Database Reporting Platform. The candidate will be responsible for the overall health of the platform from an operational standpoint, working with the support of Infrastructure and AppDev to implement changes. The candidate will be responsible for ensuring that data is accessible and available for all reporting and integration requirements where there is a dependency of servicing data. This resource will be responsible for designing and implementing processes through SSIS and other tools to import/export data to/from Fiserv and the Servicing ODS and Data Warehouse. The candidate may also be asked to learn vendor specific tools such as the Fiserv LoanServ's scripting tool to manipulate and extract data directly in Fiserv LoanServ. The candidate will perform various activities in support of the LoanServ platform and be responsible for making recommendation on preferred tools and methodologies to meet data demands. The candidate will be responsible for generating any necessary documentation for infrastructure and AppDev (i.e. Diagrams, Run books) that will extend support for the platform to ensure connectivity and DR plans are installed and working properly for our business.
• Mine data from appropriate system and perform appropriate analysis on data.
• Manage all database activities related to the Servicing ODS/Servicing Data Warehouse and Servicing Data Marts
• Manage all existing and new development related to SQL tables and objects, SSIS processes, etc to support the Servicing business need
• Support/improve existing standards for moving data between systems
• Convert data from Fiserv LoanServ (EBCDIC) to Servicing ODS (ASCII) using Amino Lycine conversion tools.
• Seek and adopt best practices in data mining and reporting and identify other tools that might improve our extraction and reporting needs
• Evaluate reporting data requirements with reporting analyst and business to determine best approach considering immediate needs and long term reusability of data.
• Act as liaison between Servicing/Reporting Analysts and IT /Vendors to develop/implement plan for requests
• Responsible for deployment and testing to UAT and Production.
• Develop relationships with subject matter experts (SME) as needed.
• Participate in identifying process improvement in reporting quality and delivery.
• Perform other relevant tasks as assigned by management.
• Champion best practices by developing coding standards, performing code reviews, and provide key process improvement recommendations.
• Provide guidance to reporting/business analysts and developers on accessing Fiserv data
• Works with multiple vendors in support of the product lifecycle
• Responsible for ensuring quality, on time deliverables for assigned project
• Design, develop and maintain reporting dashboards, etc. where required
• Functions in a lead position informing the business and IT Management of recommendations necessary for the good of the platform.
A little about us:
Founded in 1948, Robert Half (NYSE: RHI) is the world's first and largest specialized staffing services firm.