A Lead Steward or Dishwasher is primarily responsible for maintaining the cleanliness of all hotel china, silverware, and cookware, leading the team, and other cleaning tasks as assigned.
- Previous janitorial or food service experience required.
- Must be able to demonstrate good communication skills and be able to direct other’s work activity.
- Must be able to stand and walk for long periods of time.
- Must be able to push, pull and carry a moderate amount of weight.
- Must be able to work in a fast-paced environment.
Candidates must have open availability; including weekends and holidays.
This is a full-time opportunity and offers several benefits, including insurance packages, generous paid time off benefits, retirement plan, free hotel night stays, and much more.
$12.00 per hour.
Hyatt associates work in an environment that demands exceptional performance yet reaps great rewards. Whether its career opportunities, job enrichment or a supportive work environment, if you are ready for this challenge, then we are ready for you.
A little about us:
Hyatt’s goal is to become the most preferred hospitality brand – loved and respected by all. We listen and evolve to meet and anticipate the needs of our colleagues, guests and partners.