A Supplier Quality Engineer job in Walker, Michigan is available courtesy of Adecco Engineering and Technology. If you have experience as a liaison between Suppliers and Engineering you are qualified to apply to this job. In this role you will work with suppliers to monitor compliance to program APQP events and milestones for new Programs. You will also be responsible for improving quality, price and/or delivery performance of suppliers. This is a Direct Hire job.
Supplier Quality Engineer job responsibilities include:
• Review tool, fixture and part design, or otherwise support the program team in these reviews and ensure compliance
• Support Manufacturing in resolving Supplier issues when chronic or complex problems occur
• Be actively involved in monitoring and, where necessary, improvement of Supplier Performance Metrics
• Participate in contract and design reviews in support of Challenge Mfg. Purchased Part requirements (GD&T, Qualification Requirements, Capability, etc.)
• Able/willing to travel as required within the United States
• Experience working with suppliers and cross functional teams within the manufacturing facilities
• Able to work in a fast paced environment
• Able to handle stress and pressure
If you are interested in this Supplier Quality Engineer job in Walker, Michigan then please click APPLY NOW. For other opportunities available at Adecco Engineering and Technology go to www.adeccousa.com. If you have questions about the position please contact Jennifer Guy at email@example.com or call 616-432-6755.
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled
A little about us:
We partner with people to improve skills, teams and lives every day, and we help them achieve more than they ever thought possible.