Clear Lake Regional Medical Center - Webster, Texas Lead Surgical Tech - CV Operating Room Responsibilities:
- Provides direct patient care to infant through geriatric patients.
- Addresses the physical and general aspects of care related to the surgical environment.
- Communicates with surgeon continuously as needed about the patient's condition.
- Assist surgeon during operative and invasive procedures.
- Assist with the maintenance of surgical equipment and inventory.
- Participates in performance improvement activities.
- Assesses operating room for equipment functioning and readiness, obtains supplies for individual cases and ensures all appropriate needs of the surgical operating team are met.
- Assist with the positioning and prepping of the patient.
- Current National Surgical Technologist certification preferred. Those who do NOT have certification must have surgical technologists experience prior to 2009.
- BLS required.
- One (1) year operating room experience required. CV Operating Room experience is required.
A little about us:
HCA is the nation’s leading private provider of healthcare services. Comprised of locally managed facilities which include 230,000 employees at over 160 hospitals, over 120 surgery centers and 100 urgent care facilities in 20 states and the United Kingdom