Lead Systems Engineer
Location: Indianapolis, Indiana
Posted: January 20, 2017
Reference ID: 195357634
A Lead Systems Engineer job in Indianapolis, IN is available courtesy of Modis. This position requires work with a team of cross-functional product development engineers and be responsible for overall product definition, architecture development and system integration activities, including integration of electrical, firmware and mechanical design components. This is a permanent, direct hire opportunity.
Lead System Engineer job duties/responsibilities:
• Define product design requirements and specifications to meet Marketing Requirements
• Develop and analyze design concepts
• Design components and systems
• Lead integration of subsystems to meet product design requirements
• Bachelor's degree in Computer Engineering, Electrical Engineering or related field
• At least 5 years consumer product design experience
If you are interested in this Lead System Engineer job in Indianapolis, IN then please click APPLY NOW. For other opportunities available at Modis go to www.modis.com. If you have questions about the position please contact Ethan Yelle at 512-823-2371 or email@example.com.
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled