- Provides highest level troubleshooting on unique problems unanswered at lower levels
- Serves as highest level technical resource for an enterprise-wide application
- Recommends systems integration required to support business applications needs
- Performs lead role in reviewing vendor proposals and making recommendations
- Leads implementation and deployment efforts on large projects
- Directs others in projects or assignments
- Demonstrates expert understanding of servers and utilities by designing methods to ensure high performance
- Demonstrates expert knowledge of disaster recovery procedures
- Articulates expected benefits and potential limitations of product solution to users
- Assesses implementation options and recommends most appropriate process to the client
- Ensures adherence of team to testing and installation procedures and resolves deviations with appropriate resources, on schedule and according to implementation plan
Bachelors degree in related field or equivalent training and experience; Graduate degree preferred
Approximately 8-12 years experience in related field
Pay, Benefits and Work Schedule:
Office Depot offers competitive salaries, a benefits package, which includes a 401(k) and more, along with plenty of opportunity to move and grow within our organization! For immediate consideration for this exciting position, please click the Apply Now button.
Equal Employment Opportunity:
Office Depot is committed to providing equal employment opportunities in all employment practices. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, citizenship status, marital status, age, disability, genetic information, protected veteran status, gender identify or expression, sexual orientation or any other characteristic protected by law.
A little about us:
Office Depot, Inc. is a leading global provider of products, services, and solutions for every workplace – whether your workplace is an office, home, school or car.