At RSM, experienced associates work with large and small companies in various industries. They develop strong working relationships with clients built on understanding their businesses and challenges. Associates work on multiple team engagements each year, including several pieces of any particular assignment - not just one part. Working in a mutually respectful team environment helps our associates perform at their best and integrate their career with their personal life.
Examples of the candidate’s responsibilities include:
- Working on a team that focuses on a wide range of tax specialty areas. This can include accounting for income taxes, accounting methods and periods, corporate taxation, federal credits and incentives, individual taxation, mergers and acquisitions, pass-through entity taxation, and not for profit organizations.
- Completing tax planning and research
- Preparing federal and state & local tax returns
- Understanding tax regulations and accounting pronouncements
- Bachelor's degree in Accounting required and CPA or JD preferred
- Must have completed at least 1 busy season of corporate federal tax compliance and tax
consulting pertaining to planning, research and general mergers and acquisitions activities
- Experience in public accounting
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Strong computer skills, including proficiency in Microsoft Excel
- Ability to work effectively on a team
- Ability to work and multitask in a fast-paced environment
A little about us:
The leading provider of audit, tax & consulting services focused on the middle market.