RSM US LLP is looking for a dynamic Senior Manager to join our national Mergers and Acquisitions (M&A) Tax group. This is a rapidly growing consulting practice with significant advancement opportunities. We advise multinational corporations, privately held companies, partnerships, and private equity firms on the tax aspects of planning, structuring, and executing M&A transactions. As a Tax Senior Manager in this group, you will analyze proposed transactions for tax benefits and risks, advise clients on restructuring transactions, interpret complex tax rules relating to corporate and partnership transactions and, perform financial analysis to assess the tax consequences of specific transactions.
- Work as a part of a multi-disciplinary team that focuses on delivering due diligence and tax structuring services, and communicates findings and opportunities to clients
- Manage due diligence projects by leading client calls and interviewing targets and tax advisors
- Work with and assist other members of the M&A Tax practice with various technical tax issues dealing with consolidated returns, S Corporations, partnerships, and limited liability companies
- Assist clients with reorganizations, bankruptcy emergence planning, out of court workouts, debt restructurings, tax basis, Earning and Profits, and Section 382 studies
- Managing multiple engagements simultaneously and working with all M&A colleagues across the enterprise
- Develop, motivate, and train staff and manager level team members
- 10+ years of federal tax with mergers and acquisition experience in a public accounting firm, a corporate tax department, or a law firm
- Bachelor's degree from an accredited college/university
- CPA or J.D./LL.M
- Knowledge of a broad range of corporate tax matters in various industries
- Ability to manage multiple engagements
- Excellent research and writing skills
A little about us:
RSM US LLP is the nation’s leading provider of audit, tax and consulting services focused on the middle market.